Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Recent Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Anish patel
SteamID64: derealbigc
Date of ban issue: 03/10/21
Member of staff: Scott
Ban reason (screenshot): Discrimination
Why should we unban you?- I got stoned to fuck, like i'm not even lying that's the most stoned ive ever been, i walked down the street when driving my ford transit, and one of the officers stood in front of my van whilst i was trying to drive then he was telling me to put my hands up even thought i didn't know what for, so i said 'fuck off you faggot' which i wrongfully said so i apologise for it, i really like the server and would love to keep playing. thanks for your time

Maybe you shouldn't be playing the server stoned if you're prone to outbursts like that then.

well that's the thing i didn't even know i had em, i am truly sorry for what i said i know it can be offensive to some people and i know what i did was wrong so could i get an unban please ?

Final though on the situation, Id strongly advise against this person being unbanned.

Hi guys, i'm back to apologise again i know what i said was extremely unpleasant, and i know it can be offensive to some people. i really enjoyed playing this server and it is one of the ones that are still relevant and i really enjoy it, just wanted to check if i was unbanned or still banned but i would really like to play again. and another sorry to Scott i know the hard work that you do to ban people like me on your server, i know me getting stoned is not an excuse for what i said but i sincerely apologise to you and keep working hard and hopefully we will see and speak to each other in the server once again but this time it will be pleasant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom