SignUp Now!

Denied Unwarn App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homer Simpson

Name: Homer Simpson

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:117103802

Warning Staff Member: Nano

Why you should be unwarned: I got warned for killing a guy who killed my rp affiliation guy in spawn. Apparently wolfmane btw said he was stuck and then ended up getting killed by someone. I then killed the person who killed wolfmane btw and got brought into a sit. I then got warned for RDM after the person who reported showed the evidence. I had no way of knowing that he was stuck/wanted to be killed as he never adverted kill me.

Evidence: N/A

NanoMan05

Hi. So, Wolfmane was in spawn stuck and was saying im stuck and marcot asked if he wanted to be killed and he accepted with voice chat so marcot killed him. Then you killed marcot in spawn. This is the main problem - you had seen it was a kill in spawn and should have reported it to a staff member if you thought it was rule breaking, not killed him back. I know you had RP connections but like I said it was in spawn so why did you kill him back since you know theres no rp in spawn and definitley no killing in spawn. Also, you claimed you were in a discord call at the time so did he not say he was stuck at all? And he didn't complain about rdm to your discord call or make a sit, indicating to me that he wanted to be killed.

Homer Simpson

Hi. So, Wolfmane was in spawn stuck and was saying im stuck and marcot asked if he wanted to be killed and he accepted with voice chat so marcot killed him. Then you killed marcot in spawn. This is the main problem - you had seen it was a kill in spawn and should have reported it to a staff member if you thought it was rule breaking, not killed him back. I know you had RP connections but like I said it was in spawn so why did you kill him back since you know theres no rp in spawn and definitley no killing in spawn. Also, you claimed you were in a discord call at the time so did he not say he was stuck at all? And he didn't complain about rdm to your discord call or make a sit, indicating to me that he wanted to be killed.
Why would i be reporting it if it wasn't me who got killed? And as i mentioned in the sit, whenever he speaks ingame his vc in discord gets muted.

Bot Btw

Banned
Thank you for making an unwarn appeal
Due to this being in spawn, this has been denied as RP is not allowed in spawn, if you thought he got rdmed you should have contacted a staff member or asked.
Contact me for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom