Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted High false ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:Nyexai
SteamID64: 76561199036359028
Date of ban issue:21/03/21
Member of staff:High
Ban reason (screenshot): file to big dm for it on discord it was for NITRP
Why should we unban you?: i asked for a lawyer but i was gag by high for no reason and i ask for my lawyer a cop put me in the door of the lift and it killed me and then he tryed arrested me and i asked for lawyer and then he also didnt read my rights and then i said hahahah your a 4 year old he called staff for mic spam and then i got banned but i was rping and it should of been a warn i have 2 clips

My first instance was you talking down your mic whilst you were dead in an active RP situation. When I asked you to stop you told me to shut up and carried on. I respawned you and took you away and you ignored me and carried on. I then watched you run away from 3 armed officers after getting red keyed out of a car, and not listening to their demands. Whilst you were being arrested, you just kept shouting abuse down the microphone, at which point it was quite clear to me you had not come on the server to actually roleplay, this is why you were banned. You were ruining other players experience on the server, that's not OK.

i told you to shshhsh cuz then i would stop talking nad i was listen but you false gag me so they didnt hear what i said and i wasnt shouting down my mic i was talking down it

You were abusing another member based on their age repeatedly, to the point where he had to make a sit. Discrimination is against the rules. You were not trying to RP you were just messing about.

nah they made a sit for micspamming and i was trying ot rp un till you gag me and it wasnt fun

I don't mind the length of the ban getting reduced as it was pretty long, however, you still deserve to be banned for some length of time due to your actions.

My first instance was you talking down your mic whilst you were dead in an active RP situation. When I asked you to stop you told me to shut up and carried on. I respawned you and took you away and you ignored me and carried on. I then watched you run away from 3 armed officers after getting red keyed out of a car, and not listening to their demands. Whilst you were being arrested, you just kept shouting abuse down the microphone, at which point it was quite clear to me you had not come on the server to actually roleplay, this is why you were banned. You were ruining other players experience on the server, that's not OK.
btw none of them had guns on me and i ahve 2 clips of it

pat

Discord Manager
Accepted partially.
your ban will be reduced to 1 week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom