Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Liviu`s staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name?
LiviuOMG50 / PCSO Liviu 6601

1.2 How old are you?

1.3 Do you have a working microphone?
yes

1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?
2 weeks and 2 days

1.5 Are you fluent in English?
yes

1.6 What is your SteamID?

1.7 References (if any)?
I don't have any references

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM stands for Random DeathMatch, which means the player can't kill other players without any Roleplay interactions.

Ex.1: cop, kills jammy to try his new weapon without any advert.
Ex.2: Cat goes behind the sco19 officer then stabs him when the officer just spawned and tries to get a car. (True Story)

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR stands for New Life Rule. That means the Player born as a different person in every respawn. The player cannot remember events, players from his previous life. And can goes to the place where he died for 5 minutes.

Ex.1: Jonathan as a police officer gets killed in a bank raid then he straightly rushes the bank again when he respawned.
Ex.2: Anthony tries to mug Ayton but Ayton fails to pay and Anthony kills him. When Ayton respawned he goes to pd and reports Anthony for murder.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP means Natural fear that you would feel in life-threatening situations in real life. When you outnumbered and there is no way to save your life then listen to the commands.

Ex.1: Carmelo tries to stab them when 3 armed terrorists try to kidnap him.
Ex.2: As an end of pursuit 4 officers point their gun at Ja. Ja gets out of the car and pulls out his five-seven.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia means having anger/hate against LGBTQ+ Community. Because of their sexual preferences

Ex.1: Batum writes we need to ban all gays from the server in OOC chat
Ex.2: Richard as an NHS member doesn't heal Charles because Richard thinks Charles is Trans

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism means having anger/hate against Black people and humans from different races.
Ex.1: Ronald judges people by their skin color and says the n-word to them.
Ex.2: Christopher as a police superintendent doesn't promote Paul because Christopher thinks Paul is Asian.

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS member's vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advertise carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I will bring them to a quiet place and listen to both of them. I will check logs to see did William adverted carjack then I check Williams warns. If he is a new player I will verbally warn him and tell him to read the rules. If he is an experienced player I will warn William for stealing the NHS vehicle.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I will bring them to a quiet place and listen to both of them. I will check Logs to see Williams advert. Then I will ask Joe where he was when he died if he says I was on PD I will tell Joe: William can kill you. But if he says I was outside PD I will ask for proof if he has I will warn William for RDM

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joe's base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I will bring them to a quiet place and listen to both of them. firstly I will say Joe he needs to change his job to a hobo or delete his base. Then I will check logs to see adverts then I will tell William he needs to advert when he will do a crime and I also tell him he can't go back to the same place for 5 minutes when he dies.
I will tell him to read the rules and then I will warn William for FTA and NLR.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad advert bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I will bring Joe to a quiet place and ask him why he exploded a bomb while there was a PD meeting going on. If he has said something explainable like: 'It was after 5 seconds from the advert. I can think he may not have seen the advert, in that case, I will verbally warn him otherwise I will explain the situation to another staff member to ban him from MassRDM

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I am reliable and known in the community. I played on the server for like 250 hours I know rules and server from bottom to top, I don't have a single warning I know the rules and how they work I know how to do an actual RP and I have 3 years of experience in Rp servers, I am very active like 5-6 hours in a day also my discount is open all day and i will be happy to answer questions and problems from players, I believe I have a nice and friendly personality. I always try to approach players friendly, nice, and without prejudice.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
Firstly I will look at the staff handbook. If I still don't know how to handle the situation I will try to contact other staff members in-game. If I can I will try via discount and explain the situation to another staff member I will ask my questions and points that I what need to do. I will receive their advice to handle the situation then I will make the decision with them.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? No, I don't have.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help your staff:
1)-knowledge of rules and servers.
2)-can be active when most of the staffs inactive like early mornings and late nights.
3)-I am patient and I am a good listener.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
1)-My accent.(but it is going better every day)
2)-I cant be active more than 2 hours a day in exam times.
3)-I can overthink some situations that require less thinking.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I want to become a staff member because: On late nights and mornings there is sometimes no staff is online and I see some players broke rules and they don't makeup. I want to serve justice to them. I want help to make riverside a bit serious and fun server with the Light of the rules. I want to help people with their questions and problems. I love this server and community because of that I want to help and improve the community of Riverside.
I think help people in Garry's mod is fun and I want to spend my spare time helping players and improve Role-Playing content on the server that I love to play.

Thank you , Liviu

-1 completely copied my application word to word. Please write your own app.

Last edited:
Minus one, Plagiarism is not allowed. Put effort into making your own.

Taxman

Junior-Admin
Staff Member
-1 Made no effort in making his own staff app and copied another applicant's anwers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom