Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Allow Gun Dealers to use super-90

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen a few gun shops, and I feel like they improve RP and just helps people in general.
I am suggesting this as the role is practically useless except the odd sales.
I feel like they are un-armed when they get raided as well, since they can only use a pistol, which barely does anything to an automatic gun.

I feel the use of a shotgun makes it realistic and allows Gun dealers to defend themselves, rather than losing everything they have to a raider like every 20 minutes.

I know this is going to be denied or trashed on, I just generally want to see if anyone agrees and think this should be implemented.
Plus it would only be a quick rule change as well to add this feature.

Uh just a heads up this breaks the self supply rule, when you are on you need to have a look as your allowed to supply yourself with a pistol for self protection, this would involve changing rules and I feel as if that if the rules are changed for this one (op) gun then it will allow more rule breakages and disregard for this rule

Denied
Currently I don't see the purpose of allowing additional weaponry to be self-supplied. As an alternative, gun dealers can purchase a weapon from the NPC, or from another gun dealer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom