SignUp Now!

Denied Unwarn

Status
Not open for further replies.

cRz_NOFEAR

Name: cRz NOFEAR

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:455816500

Warning Staff Member: Andy Robertson

Why you should be unwarned : So basically, We got into a gunfight with 2 superintendents and the pcso interfered so we killed him. Then after, Homer Simpson and me (NoFear) wanted to kidnap someone, so we stumbled across the same pcso again. This guy then made a sit for NLR and got me warned for NLR even tho i never died. We just took the first cop we could find and tried getting money since the ways of getting money are pretty hard now.

Evidence: N/A

Andy Robertson

I believe that your warn should stand. The PCSO interfered and you killed him, couple minutes later (less than 5 [From logs]) you kidnapped the same officer, which could be a case of wrong time... wrong place / a coincidence. At this time I was being mentored by Turtle - I was unsure at the time if you did break NLR which is why before making my mind up I explained the whole situation with Turtle and asked him for his Judgement in it. The outcome of it was for you to receive a warn for NLR. Also, I understand getting money is pretty hard however your grind to acquire money should not come in the way of breaking a rule.

Regards,
Andy Robertson

Homer Simpson

I believe that your warn should stand. The PCSO interfered and you killed him, couple minutes later (less than 5 [From logs]) you kidnapped the same officer, which could be a case of wrong time... wrong place / a coincidence. At this time I was being mentored by Turtle - I was unsure at the time if you did break NLR which is why before making my mind up I explained the whole situation with Turtle and asked him for his Judgement in it. The outcome of it was for you to receive a warn for NLR. Also, I understand getting money is pretty hard however your grind to acquire money should not come in the way of breaking a rule.

Regards,
Andy Robertson
There were legit only about 3 cops on, he was the first guy we came across so we basically had no decision. We just wanted a quick 50k

Andy Robertson

There were legit only about 3 cops on, he was the first guy we came across so we basically had no decision. We just wanted a quick 50k
The lack of officers present does not justify breaking a rule.

I don't have anything more to say, I believe the warn was justified - if im wrong im wrong. I've said my part.

(Don't take my responses personally, im quite a nice guy but on a warn appeal I must be objective based and completely impartial - just stating, incase when reading this I look like im being a bit stuburn)

Andy Robertson

After reading over this thread again I just realised that you also literally put the officer at gun point/tried to kidnap for no actual rp reason other than you wanted "a quick 50k" which goes against rule #A21 which I should of added to the warn description.
67a13a7a0a8be7e1e25d335bd877aa11.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom