Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied jackie staff report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member of Staff: Jackie

Member of Staff Rank: srmod

Date of Incident: 15/05/2021

Information about the incident. Unprofessionalism, Taking the piss out of someone for having Short term memory loss, Calling jon a german to try to get him offended when jon tells him to stop, Calling harry a Ma'am to try to get him offended, he then was told to stop by a member of community Cactusjackwrld jackie replied with Shush Juicewrld taking the piss off juicewrld being dead

Evidence: 1621076198040.png 1621076273605.png

Reactions: fzn
I just told the Kez guy that he shouldn't have lied to me during that sit. I get he might have something but still. And my eyes are getting quite bad I couldn't see if it said Jackwrld or juicewrld. I also tell Jon that he's German so he can leave me alone which always work by calling him german since he doesn't wanna listen whenever I try to negotiate calmly.

Denied, this doesn't appear to be discrimination, but more harmless like comments between the individuals in the screenshot. The staff member will still be advised to not communicate with you in this way again in the future, to avoid a recurrence of this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom