Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted TJ Army report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: TJ Army
Member(s) of staff's rank: Senior mod
Date of Incident: 06/03/21
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: So me and my gang were just chilling at Leslie green having a good time then he came along, we mugged him with like 3-5 of us all with guns pointed at him then boom he pulls out a sniper then tries to kill us even though he was heavily outnumbered by guns.
Evidence on the incident: https://streamable.com/4s5cwo

Last edited:
As you can see in the video i dropped some money and two of you looked at it giving me a chance to run and get a gun out, i don't have anything else to say about it as it's in no way FearRP

As you can see in the video i dropped some money and two of you looked at it giving me a chance to run and get a gun out, i don't have anything else to say about it as it's in no way FearRP
Before you pulled it out, we aimed back at you. There was also some people behind the person who recorded this footage and I know that I was aiming at you even while you ran. Then proceeded to pull out a gun

Nano

Ex. Staff Manager
Accepted, The video is a clear indication without the people behind whoever recorded, disciplinary action will be taken. Thank you for making this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom