Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied VFORTHREE BAN APPEAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: VFORTHREE
SteamID64: 76561198118367092
Date of ban: 11/28/2021
Member of staff: T1 TST Harry 5323
Ban reason: LTARP Capture.PNG
Why should we unban you?: I basically shot at police after one of them illegally searched me (at least I think he weaponed checked me) because he had nothing in his hand after having a gun in his hand and as he had nothing in his hand he kept facing me acting like he was doing something to me, so I moved back a little and he pushed forward, after that the officer wanted to speak with me about something and I had a feeling it was because he "checked" for weapons on me and found an illegal AK, but he had no right to check me and, so I assumed he illegal checked me and was about to arrest me for some bullshit, I pulled out my AK and started shooting at one of the officers. I than die and get revived, as I am revived. My whole game freezes and pc crashes. I than try to turn on my pc and the whole time my pc was trying to turn on it kept giving me this black screen. I had to restore windows for the past 5 hours just to get it back to normal. I than try to log onto the server and it says I am banned. It sorta upsets me, that I got banned for something called "LTARP". I am 3 days new and I have been heavily active and I still do not know what "LTARP" actually means and why I deserved a 3 day ban for something that was out of my control. I also wanted to appologize for blindly breaking the rules, but I truly did not want to get banned and that has never been my intentions. My pc is now restored and I would love to play again! I truly wish instead of a straight ban for my first offence, it was either a warning or they at least took the time to contact me on discord to get information on why I was no longer in the game. They must've thought I left, when that was never the case. I was ready to get arrested, actually, and something with him reviving me fucked up my game and then soon, after my pc suddenly turned off, so I wanna know if maybe a bug in the game caused the crash and is this truly my fault?

Last edited:
I still have 22 hours left of my ban, and I just wanted to know, why everyone else's appeals, got read and replied to, other than mine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom