Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Mass RDM appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Naruto
SteamID64: 76561198410579606
Date of ban issue: 15/03/2021
Member of staff: Heinrich
Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: So, this is what happened. There was 2 big error signs and one of them advertised "mugging etc". So I decided to assist the guy being mugged and advertised "asssit". I then proceeded to kill the big error that was mugging the dude and I ended up shooting both the big errors since their hitboxes are literally massive and broken, I then went on and said it was crossfire but still got a 5 week ban for mass RDM even though i killed 2 people. I should be unbanned because I wasn't intending on mass rdm as i was assisting someone being mugged but I ended up killing another guy. He was stood right next to the guy mugging someone and they are both big errors so its very hard to specifically kill the target. I was also accused of mass RDM earlier before that situation where a car rammed into me and it daelt damage to me so I got out my vehicle and killed the people that rammed into me as an act of self defence which i even advertised

Directly involved

you've shown clips of you killing multiple people for no reason for example https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...arrys_Mod_2021.03.15_-_19.53.01.04_Trim_2.mp4

and far more i honestly think you shouldn't be unbanned.
1. You have 0 relevance to this
2. That clip has nothing to do with this
3. That is a 4 second clip if me killing some people which doesn't even show you the full story
4. You can't accuse me of rdm in that clip just because you see me killing people even though i had a proper reason to kill.

Jon

I have relevance though you legit do this "Shoots through a window kills a person being arrested and adverts crossfire"

Jon

you legit write a entire apology for being toxic then become heinrich himmler 40 seconds later

Hi Naruto. I am still waiting on being sent the video but in the mean time you say that you assisted the guy getting mugged which instead you should have adverted counter however you killed the mugger, the person that got mugged, and 2 innocent bystanders.

Last edited:
Hi Naruto. I am still waiting on being sent the video but in the mean time you say that you assisted the guy getting mugged which instead you should have adverted counter however you killed the mugger the person that got mugged and 2 innocent bystanders.
Then isn't this just wrong advertisement? I killed 1 bystander because he was right next to the mugger and he was a big error, broken hitbox. I even said in chat it was crossfire.

Unfortunately the video I have was corrupted and cut short so it only sees Naruto killing 2 people. I will post the video anyways.
Sorry the video really doesn't show a lot.

Last edited:
Unfortunately the video I have was corrupted and cut short so it only sees Naruto killing 2 people. I will post the video anyways.
Sorry the video really doesn't show a lot.
Yes and I then said it was crossfire in the game which means I only did the wrong advertisement

Jon

soo you see there big errors in the way what do you decide to do? shoot everyone infront of you and advert crossfire to do a Jamal

He edited the message it never said that before he is trying to frame me look at server logs

Attachments

• IMG_20210316_085050.jpg
    IMG_20210316_085050.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 6

Jon

heinrich that shouldn't be used as evidence as i cleary intended that too be a joke so yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom