Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Let undercover NCA use keys on government owned doors again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Let undercover NCA use keys on government owned doors again
How will this benefit the community: Because if NCA get stuck in PO building they're helpless
Link(s):

+1 This would help a lot since if no staff are online I have to go undercover as a job that has a lockpick or get other NCA online just to leave the building.

+1 It actually ruins some of the NCA undercover work because they get arrested for trespassing because they can not get out then a criminal seems them get their badge out or get uncuffed and it looks sus.

How about you get to choose where you spawn when you start your undercover session? I understand that it's a pain to leave the NCA building when you are undercover, however I don't like the idea of giving undercovers access to doors again, as that may bring up unwanted bugs like last time, as well as undercovers shouldn't really enter restricted areas unless they end their undercover session.

How about you get to choose where you spawn when you start your undercover session? I understand that it's a pain to leave the NCA building when you are undercover, however I don't like the idea of giving undercovers access to doors again, as that may bring up unwanted bugs like last time, as well as undercovers shouldn't really enter restricted areas unless they end their undercover session.
This ^. Anyway, it’s so obvious when you see a thief in a gov building anyway

From this idea, accepted.
Thank you for your suggestion Joshyyy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom