Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied db warn apple

• Thread starter Deleted member 372
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 372

Name: in game name at the time of warning was yes
SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:51492557
Date of warning issue: today
Member of staff: park
Warning reason (screenshot):
https://heroin.adrug.store/7VxrDRnh
Why should we remove the warning?:
so I had been walking around minding my business on the nice sunny day of riverside, while walking around I saw some bloke in a white & black half suit so I followed all the way from spawn to gas station while I was following him at one point he had said to me that he was going to kill me if I kept following him so I carried on as I'm quite gangster like that to be honest and because he said that I did also feel threatened so then I shot him at the gas station when i felt it was best to do so as it was the most unexpected time to do so. in the sit he went into support room and showed the evidence to parks but I'm assuming he didn't show the whole thing as if he did parks would of seen that it wasn't RDM and that I didn't lie to big man park himself. I would provide evidence but my PC is still broken so I'm using my work laptop that had no recording software on it during this situation

Denied - I have spoken to parks and his reasoning for warning you is justified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom