Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Up the Drug Dealer Slots to 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 372

Suggestion: Up the drug dealer slots to 8
How will this benefit the community: More people can have fun making drugs! and due to it always being full unless early morning or late night, It'd be a nice addition
Link(s): N/A

-1 on adding 4 more slots so it's 8 in total, However what if I suggest we add if you're "Platinum" VIP you don't have a max job slot, Like you can just become the job.

Win win situation, More stuff added to Platinum and yeah.

FAT +1

I get very bored waiting for people to switch to another job when they are on drug dealer. There are always 4 people on drug dealer and they are usually the same people.

fzn

FAT +1

I get very bored waiting for people to switch to another job when they are on drug dealer. There are always 4 people on drug dealer and they are usually the same people.
Solution: do /name to something similar to theirs, prop minge, and make the staff kick them as drug dealer: boom -> ez slot

+ 1 - Why is there even a limit in the first place? I mean I guess it is to stop mass drug-dealers. People are rarely drug dealers unless you want to grind for hours, but yeah should defo be increased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom