Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Warn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Xioan
SteamID64: 76561198000728921
Date of warning issue: 08/11/201
Member of staff: Parks named as <COMM MIKE 9134>
Warning reason (screenshot):
1636400661136.png
Why should we remove the warning?:

This warn is clearly unfair to be counted as "Prop Climb" as the entire build was made to be a solid realistic build. The LM is also easily see able from the middle and top. Clearly this is unfair
towards me as have not had a single admin come up to warn me. Parks however started to remove the base without letting me know, phys gunned me and gave me a warn instead of a easily sortable verbal one or any idea what I did wrong.

Below is a Screenshot view of the build in question and a fellow LM standing in spots to show visibility.

Please understand that i feel this is extremely unfair towards me.

Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Hello XioanAskari, would you care to explain why you ignored a staff member telling you in LM discord that it was prop climb?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-09 185422.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-09 185422.png
    58.8 KB · Views: 12
So should we make all the ramped barriers made for pd/mafia as prop climb then too then?

Denied, you have a mansion and a balcony to use, not build some unfair/unrealistic shooting platform above the gate. You witnessed parks telling someone that it isn't allowed, then proceeded to do the same thing the following day. Don't build it again, plain and simple... don't continue the discussion about this. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom