Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted BAZAS UNBAN APPEAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: BAZZLE RAZZLE
SteamID64: 76561199027192175
Date of ban issue: A WHILE AGO
Member of staff: SCOTT
Ban reason (screenshot):1636221289460.pngWhy should we unban you? it was 3 minutes till server restart and it was basically purge at spawn so i was attending in the mass free for all and i was the only one to be banned (after server restart btw) i wont do it again but if your gonna ban people ban all the people involved not just one person i love lamby and matos Tommy says he loves you parks and lamby xxx bye

@Matos has been assigned to deal with your appeal. Please direct any queries to Matos if you have any.
Before a decision is made, I/Matos will expect Scott0705 to reply from his version of events, and any evidence should be provided within this thread if it's appropriate to.

Before a decision is made, I/Matos will expect Scott0705 to reply from his version of events, and any evidence should be provided within this thread if it's appropriate to.
ok lad i just have a week left like but i just wanna come on init ik i dont have the best rep on the server but i wont try and get blacklisted from pd anymore if you unban me ly xx (ps jordz isnt scottish)

Why did it take you until now to make an appeal for your ban?

Why did it take you until now to make an appeal for your ban?
ngl matos i just thought id come off for abit because i got burnt out but now i wanna play again because i miss everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom