Status
Not open for further replies.

Junior

Name:Junior
SteamID:
Date & Time Of Incident:20:50 21/01/2020

Member Of Staff Name:Vzylozz
Rank Of Staff Member:Admin?

Explanation:so we took a hostage inside pd forced him to give us ars . he did that . the hostage when we were looking away shot at us so we started to shoot back . i was hit many times by pd causeing me to flash them i then went inside pd with no gun out they they pointed guns at me telling me to put up my hands i failed to do so as they had all ready shot at me at that point i pulled out a gun and shot back. this is where vzylozz Warned me without even taking me to a sit . which i dont think is fair as i dont think he saw the entire situation . anyway if they had all ready shot at me i dont see why i cant pull out a gun and shoot back .

Evidence:N/A (Vzylozz recorded it ?)
Witnesses: ADOLF

Vzyloz

Administrator
Ahhh you must love reporting me for everything I do... I have video evidence which I can show later tonight when I’m home from work which will solve this situation in seconds.. The video clearly show he was under gun point and because he was accidentally shot with 1 bullet he thinks that a excuse to keep running away and then turn round a pull out his weapon with about 5 cops pointing guns at him (Even before he was hit they had him at gunpoint and he continued to run).
I didn’t bring you to a sit cause I was spectating cloaked and you know full well you broke the rules considering your supposed to be applying for staff! You then threatened to staff report me for doing absolutely nothing wrong so now here we are waisting the time of the SMT once again.

Junior

You obs wasn't watching you stated that the shot me once . It was a full blown gunfight we had between eachorher notnone shot

Vzyloz

Administrator
I’ll show the video later and this will all be sorted..

Junior

Ok quick question was you actually there for the entire situation cause I don't think you was . If you wernt there why didn't you take me into a sit so this didn't have to happen.

Vzyloz

Administrator
I watched the whole situation cloaked cause tbh it was the only interesting thing going on at the time.. I was watching for quite a while.. was even there during the PD raids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom