Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted RDM Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:Mark D
SteamID64:https://steamcommunity.com/id/Mark-D1/
Date of warning issue:08/08/2021
Member of staff:Joshyy
Warning reason (screenshot):
Why should we remove the warning?: The person punched me i was using self defence I have it clipped if needed

Attachments

• 1628436004533.png
    1628436004533.png
    6.6 KB · Views: 13
All I saw was him standing on top of the billiard, nothing else.
So you did not see what happened, he went on the billard after it you should have checked damages logs as I took damage from him punching me

So you did not see what happened, he went on the billard after it you should have checked damages logs as I took damage from him punching me
I also told u to check damage logs witch you refused to do because if you did I wouldn't have been warned, or at least let me show you my pov of the situation

I also told u to check damage logs witch you refused to do because if you did I wouldn't have been warned, or at least let me show you my pov of the situation
I never refused to do it, and anyway, for the 100th time, you should've told me he punched you instead of killing him in the sit.

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
After reviewing the clip this will be

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom