Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Billy Bobs Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?Billy Bob
1.2 How old are you?13
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?A month and a half
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:1:567696118
1.7 References (if any)?
Joshyyyy

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random Death Match
Sam approaches bob and kills him because he looks ugly this is rdm as it doesn't justify a reasonable RP reason.

Paul walks past Matthew and says "oi u don't support west ham your dead " and proceeds to stab him this is rdm as you wouldn't kill someone for that in real life.
2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: New Life Rule

Greta and Margaret have an altercation and only one comes out alive when Greta respawns she instantly comes back and kills Margaret and tells her she's a dirty pig this is NLR as you cant to return to a previous scene of death for at least five minutes and she can't carry on what happened as she died.

Mark and Darrel have had a battle to the death and unfortunately, Mark has died and he has left his brand new Lamborgini there and he tries to go back and Darrel is still there he sees this and reports for NLR the admin has a look at the situation and finds Darrel has committed NLR this is because he has not waited for the cooldown timer to go.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Not complying with multiple armed players
James has robbed the PD armoury and is in a chase with multiple officers and James crashed the officers all hop out of the car and tell him to get his hands in the air and instead decides to pull out an AK-47 and decides to start firing at the officers who are in front of him this is Fear RP as he is greatly outnumbered and still failed to comply with orders

Barbara is in a gang fight and all her allies have been killed instead of the opposing gang killing her they decide to take her hostage they are all holding AR-15S to her and she is holding a Glock she then decides to open fire this is Fear RP as she is greatly outnumbered and her weapon is significantly much worse

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Discrimination towards people who have changed their sexuality to homosexual
Marvin loaded onto Riverside Roleplay for the first time and has refused to read the rules and starts calling everyone homophobic slurs this is homophobia as he is not respecting others sexuality and his accusations might not be true

Harry is playing with his friend Barry and Harry Knows Barry has just come out and is nervous about the way people will treat him and harry started adverting in chat about it and referring to him as a cock sucking prick and keeps repeating it this is homophobia as well as bullying as he keeps saying this when barry has told him to stop

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Discriminating people by the colour of their skin
Poppy Has started playing riverside as a joke and when she figures out how to talk she proceeds to mic spam racist slurs such as the n-word this is not okay as it says in the rules racism will not be tolerated

Carmen has been playing Riverside for over a year now and has started to get bored and binds her 8 key to do /advert n word this is not okay as she proceeds to spam in chat rules broken being chat spam and racism
Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS member's vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
even if you would have adverted carjack it's still a rule break as you cannot steal an NHS vehicle.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would go through logs checking if there has been an advert for PD raid if so William would be in the right I would then explain to Joe that what he did was not a rule break if this was the other way round this would be counted as mass RDM as he has killed over four people and would receive a 5 week ban.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joe's base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would look for the advert also point out the fact that you cannot build a base on the sidewalk and also failure to advert and NLR so to resolve it i would give Joe a verbal warning and William would receive a cooldown ban if he received 3 warns if not 2 warns for NLR and failure to advert.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would take Joe and he'd receive a ban for Mass RDM as he has killed over 10 people and the advert clearly states no major crimes.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I can talk to anyone without feeling nervous this is a good quality as you could receive some harsh comments that could upset others.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? id ask a higher up admin for their opinion on the situation to see their idea of things.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? yes on GTA RP.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: 1. I am a confident person 2. i dont get angry quite easily so this would be good if someone mic spammed 3. i can quite easily understand things with little information.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:1.I have out of RP commitments 2. I am currently having a pc problem but soon hopefully getting a new pc in October 3. I School during the day although soon won't be a problem as summer holidays.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? To give more help to the riverside community and help it grow as new members join

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?Yes

Major -1

I've never seen you online & from reading your application it seems rushed.

Please provide 2 examples:
The question is asking for you to add 2 examples, Not one.

Major -1

there is 2 its just underneath the first one

Major -1

and sometimes on as another name when im doing drug making

your definitions are very odd
poor application
not had many good interactions ingame

-1 - don’t think I’ve ever seen you on? And the application is not a very good one

Okay thanks all for your views I'm going to try to be more noticed when on in a good way and i hope you can all see the difference in the next few weeks.

Paul walks past Matthew and says "oi u don't support west ham your dead " and proceeds to stab him this is rdm as you wouldn't kill someone for that in real life.
Some people would kill someone in real life for that since y'know football fans. Also has to be +0 as I have seen you on but it seems like you rushed the application.

Denied, this is a bad application and your reputation in-game doesn't meet the requirement(s) needed to be a staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom