Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Warn appeal by Jack for "FEARRP FAILRRP and metagame"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Jack
SteamID64: 76561198350602770
Date of warning issue: 26/03/23
Member of staff: Scolas
Warning reason (screenshot):
Why should we remove the warning?: As I explained in my staff report against said person: I think the warn was very bullshit, the way the sit was handled, the whole overall control of environment and the actual sit. The whole how it took so long to get explained why I even got it in the first placed and where he was fumbling for words on the FAILRP part. (using /me instead of surrender tool) I also think the FEARRP part (where the sit I wasn't supposed to be in was still being played out and thats why I got). Same with METAGAME (I wasn't supposed to be there and I said some thing out of nowhere because I got abit annoyed).
1680565994406.png

Hey there Jack, I warned you for those reasons as I was shown a video showing you breaking the rules. The failRP part was explained to me by gatesway that it wasn't failRP but the others were clear breakage of the rules.

Which again wouldn't have happened if you didn't leave me to RP a sit that wasn't fair to me. First where I had no weapons and second where I wasn't even supposed to be inside as they broke cooldown. I was outside when I got wrongfully kidnapped I should have been put back outside.

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

Seen a clip from start to finish of the situation and to me it seems that the punishment given out by Scolas is fair, and the FailRP part of the warn has been dealt with but it will still be in the warn since I don't want to remove it and redo it because it will still add on to your active warns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom