Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Alex NLR Staff Report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Alex On Duty
Member(s) of staff's rank: Senior-Moderator
Date of Incident: 1/5/2022 10:35am PST

Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I first seen Alex die as a citizen, then he comes back as a custom plague doctor trying to place hits on all TSB members as Matausus said it. At this point, it has not even been 3 minutes from the point that he died as a citizen, so when I noticed, he was trying to place hits on all of us, including me, I placed a hit on Alex and got super excited about it. He dies from Matausus and comes back not even 2 minutes later as a bomber and adverts a bombing and explodes us all. As you all can see, he says he died closer to the tunnels the first time, but if you rewatch those last deaths, he was practically in the same place. I normally wouldn't be making a big deal about this, but as a staff member I feel like he should have the same punishment everyone else would get, so I am just bringing this to the higher up's attention. He killed us in an explosion that he previously died exactly at. I did not notice this happening till the bomb went off and I got confused because I had just seen him die as a plague doctor, so I tried to make a sit about it, and basically buggzy said, since Alex is staff, it will need to be a staff report on the forums, and so that is why I made this report.
Evidence on the incident:
https://youtu.be/yQSEW992hJQ

Hello, The first time I died coco crossfired me when he was trying to stab somebody I’m pretty sure which is what I recall I was in a vc with him at the time so I asked him “would it ruin your rp or would you mind if I came back since you crossfired me” he said “Yh sure” , the second time when I died I went to go get a drink for a few seconds and saw a eh a medium sized group I strapped up my bomb vest and went in the middle of the group and blew up, I wouldn’t mind if leeroy punished me for the second nlr but on the first one it didn’t ruin anybody’s rp, i was crossfired. Sorry if I did ruin your rp in any way or if you lost anything.

Accepted - from watching the video, Alex died and swapped jobs to Jihad, then proceeded to return to his death location and blow the group of people up. He will be spoken to and dealt with in regards to this situation. Thanks for the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom