Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Dune's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Dune.
1.2 How old are you? 16.
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes.
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 2 weeks.
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes.
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:43284971
1.7 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
defined as random Death Match.

For example, somebody comes up to you while you building, and kills you.
For example, you are walking you stop at a red light. A person comes up to you and kills you.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: defined as New life rule

A new life rule. a player must start their new life as a new human or animal.
They cannot hold any past RP of adjective events. for example, it means that players cannot return to the same area/interact in which they died within a certain time.
Another example, You are a police officer countering the PD raid, and you get killed. You get pissed off and return to the PD raid.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:

FeaRP, is basically that you do not fear or care for the RP situation, can be exampled as in real life.
You are an armed terrorist, and you get stopped by 2 policemen with guns pointed at you telling you to step out of the vehicle. The terrorist steps out pulls his gun out, and dies

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:

homophobia is defined as, mistrust of people who are lesbian, gay, or bisexual.
for example MR. Dune calls out a meeting for the police department and says all gay people may not enter.
Telling somebody to kill themself because they gay/straight

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:

Racism is an attitude of systematic hostility or contempt for particular individuals or groups of individuals based on their nationality, skin color, origin, national or ethnic origin.
For example, you are going constantly on the same person just because they have a different race.
For example, The person says the N-Word.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS member's vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I will bring them both to a room, and listen to them both what happened. Then when I have heard the stories I will be checking logs if William did advert carjack or not. If so William did advert carjack Joe will be told that he did advert carjack but did steal an NHS vehicle and that is not allowed. So William will be warned for Carjacking an NHS vehicle.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I will bring them both to a room, and listen to them both what happened. Then when I have heard the stories I will be checking logs if William did advert PD raid. If William did advert PD raid I will tell Joe that he did advert PD raid and that you was not killed for no reason.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

As both have broken the rules, I will take both of them to a room, and listen to what happened, and also will explain the rules after. Joe may not build on the sidewalk as only hobos are allowed to do so. William also broke NLRn and FTA in this situation. Also did not advert raid and came back right after when he died. 2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I will be taking "Joe" to the roof/room, and ask if he noticed if there was a PD meeting advert. I would give "Joe" a warning. I will tell "Joe" that he has to be more careful on bombing.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I will be taking "Joe" to the roof/room, and ask if he noticed if there was a PD meeting advert. I would give "Joe" a warning. I will tell "Joe" that he has to be more careful on bombing.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I think you should accept me over other staff applications cause I’m active on the server for longer than 13-14 hours in the weekend, on workdays up to 7-8 hours online. This might vary a bit if I have got school work.
I can particularly contribute by giving ideas and feedback: I never hold myself or others back and I encourage ideas, my ideas are guaranteed to help either the server or the team. I have a lot of past experience of staff, why I’m very active, always take the tickets if I see, always give good feedback to the users. I am always professional in sits, I have a lot of patience towards other users, especially new players. I am always willing to take my time into helping them and always loyal. I would offer my knowledge of staffing and knowledge of rules to anyone who needs help with the following. I would always like to hear both stories and don’t just ignore the other user. I give feedback fairly and just.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

I will first try to ask in Admin chat and try to get a staff member to assist me in the sit to try to resolve the situation together.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?

yes, I had Pervious Experience in Staffing on Several Servers From MilitarRP to DarkRP to PoliceRP as a Senior Admin, Senior Mod, Assistant Staff Manager, Staff Manager, SuperAdmin.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Knowledge
Helpful
Mature
Experience

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

School. not really any weaknesses that affect me been staff.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?

I want to be a staff because I got a lot of experience as a staff member. I have been a staff member for a lot of servers, Having a lot of experience from it. I have been part of GMOD for longer than 5 years, got 5k hours on GMOD.
I have fun playing on the server, online for longer than 15+ hours on weekends, 7-8 hours a day. There are currently numerous reasons outstanding as to why I would want to become a staff member on the PoliceRP server. One of the biggest reasons is because of the recent blatant increment in rule-breakers. I have seen a low amount of staff members online in the morning, and find out most of them are AFK. I personally know that many players who quite want to play the server without rule-breaking, I do not want players to leave the server just because none play decided to mess around.

Have you received any help when creating this application?

No.

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?

Yes.

Last edited:
+0, positive in game interactions, poor application, with the definitions you can't just give what they stand for, you have to give the reason too

Joshy read under there it goes further
For example, you are walking you stop at a red light. A person comes up to you and kills you.

+1 Never seen him have a issue with anyone. He seems to knows all the rules and he seems to get on with everyone. i think he would be a great addition to staff.

+1 Hes a nice guy sometimes we have toxic moments but i think would be Great staff member!

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Dune.
1.2 How old are you? 16.
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes.
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 2 weeks.
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes.
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:43284971
1.7 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
defined as random Death Match.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: defined as New life rule

A new life rule. a player must start their new life as a new human or animal.
They cannot hold any past RP of adjective events. for example, it means that players cannot return to the same area/interact in which they died within a certain time.
Another example, You are a police officer countering the PD raid, and you get killed. You get pissed off and return to the PD raid.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:

FeaRP, is basically that you do not fear or care for the RP situation, can be exampled as in real life.
You are an armed terrorist, and you get stopped by 2 policemen with guns pointed at you telling you to step out of the vehicle. The terrorist steps out pulls his gun out, and dies

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:

homophobia is defined as, mistrust of people who are lesbian, gay, or bisexual.
for example MR. Dune calls out a meeting for the police department and says all gay people may not enter.
Telling somebody to kill themself because they gay/straight

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:

Racism is an attitude of systematic hostility or contempt for particular individuals or groups of individuals based on their nationality, skin color, origin, national or ethnic origin.
For example, you are going constantly on the same person just because they have a different race.
For example, The person says the N-Word.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS member's vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I will bring them both to a room, and listen to them both what happened. Then when I have heard the stories I will be checking logs if William did advert carjack or not. If so William did advert carjack Joe will be told that he did advert carjack but did steal an NHS vehicle and that is not allowed. So William will be warned for Carjacking an NHS vehicle.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I will bring them both to a room, and listen to them both what happened. Then when I have heard the stories I will be checking logs if William did advert PD raid. If William did advert PD raid I will tell Joe that he did advert PD raid and that you was not killed for no reason.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

As both have broken the rules, I will take both of them to a room, and listen to what happened, and also will explain the rules after. Joe may not build on the sidewalk as only hobos are allowed to do so. William also broke NLRn and FTA in this situation. Also did not advert raid and came back right after when he died. 2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I will be taking "Joe" to the roof/room, and ask if he noticed if there was a PD meeting advert. I would give "Joe" a warning. I will tell "Joe" that he has to be more careful on bombing.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I will be taking "Joe" to the roof/room, and ask if he noticed if there was a PD meeting advert. I would give "Joe" a warning. I will tell "Joe" that he has to be more careful on bombing.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I think you should accept me over other staff applications cause I’m active on the server for longer than 13-14 hours in the weekend, on workdays up to 7-8 hours online. This might vary a bit if I have got school work.
I can particularly contribute by giving ideas and feedback: I never hold myself or others back and I encourage ideas, my ideas are guaranteed to help either the server or the team. I have a lot of past experience of staff, why I’m very active, always take the tickets if I see, always give good feedback to the users. I am always professional in sits, I have a lot of patience towards other users, especially new players. I am always willing to take my time into helping them and always loyal. I would offer my knowledge of staffing and knowledge of rules to anyone who needs help with the following. I would always like to hear both stories and don’t just ignore the other user. I give feedback fairly and just.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

I will first try to ask in Admin chat and try to get a staff member to assist me in the sit to try to resolve the situation together.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?

yes, I had Pervious Experience in Staffing on Several Servers From MilitarRP to DarkRP to PoliceRP as a Senior Admin, Senior Mod, Assistant Staff Manager, Staff Manager, SuperAdmin.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Knowledge
Helpful
Mature
Experience

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

School. not really any weaknesses that affect me been staff.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?

I want to be a staff because I got a lot of experience as a staff member. I have been a staff member for a lot of servers, Having a lot of experience from it. I have been part of GMOD for longer than 5 years, got 5k hours on GMOD.
I have fun playing on the server, online for longer than 15+ hours on weekends, 7-8 hours a day. There are currently numerous reasons outstanding as to why I would want to become a staff member on the PoliceRP server. One of the biggest reasons is because of the recent blatant increment in rule-breakers. I have seen a low amount of staff members online in the morning, and find out most of them are AFK. I personally know that many players who quite want to play the server without rule-breaking, I do not want players to leave the server just because none play decided to mess around.

Have you received any help when creating this application?

No.

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?

Yes.
+1 Nice geeza

not rule breaker
sensible
good man
i think he would be good TMOD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom