Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Joshyyy staff report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff:Joshyyy
Member(s) of staff's rank: senor mod
Date of Incident:12 September
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: So I was roleplaying as a hobo and built what I thought was a reasonable realistic hobo base and I was kicked out of nowhere with no warning I then proceed to join back and build it less "big" and asked Administrator Antony for some tips on to make it realistic and allowed on the server he then proceeded to help very well on how to make it realistic
HE THEN BANS ME FOR 2 WEEKS without explaining what I did wrong but instead, he then proceeds to say " you are being banned for no intention to RP" I mean this was not true as I love riverside roleplay and always try to roleplay to the best of my ability
Personally, I think his attitude towards me was unnecessarily and unprofessional and his Punishments were unjust and absurd
and before this happened I had changed my name to "Tango Leader Jimmy Jonnesy" and he then proceeds to change my name "next ones a ban" and as far as I know its not staff regulations to plaster the punishment into someone's name and also why would changing your name to another gang be a bannable offense?
Evidence on the incident Please message on discord as the clip has private conversions in it and would not like it public!!! (Cian#2775)

Member(s) of staff:Joshyyy
Member(s) of staff's rank: senor mod
Date of Incident:12 September
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: So I was roleplaying as a hobo and built what I thought was a reasonable realistic hobo base and I was kicked out of nowhere with no warning I then proceed to join back and build it less "big" and asked Administrator Antony for some tips on to make it realistic and allowed on the server he then proceeded to help very well on how to make it realistic
HE THEN BANS ME FOR 2 WEEKS without explaining what I did wrong but instead, he then proceeds to say " you are being banned for no intention to RP" I mean this was not true as I love riverside roleplay and always try to roleplay to the best of my ability
Personally, I think his attitude towards me was unnecessarily and unprofessional and his Punishments were unjust and absurd
and before this happened I had changed my name to "Tango Leader Jimmy Jonnesy" and he then proceeds to change my name "next ones a ban" and as far as I know its not staff regulations to plaster the punishment into someone's name and also why would changing your name to another gang be a bannable offense?
Evidence on the incident Please message on discord as the clip has private conversions in it and would not like it public!!! (Cian#2775)
Hello Cian;

I clearly explained for you to stop building the base as I felt it was unrealistic & unnecessarily big both times, I had my opinion and Antony has his, you continued to build it so I kicked you, that should have been a clear nudge towards "I don't want you to build this", when you re-joined you continued to build it, so I brought you to a roof and asked you "why are you minging" you proceeded to say "your mums minging" I therefore determined that you had No Intention To RP, although I had an inkling about this determination before this incident, and with changing your name, I had explained multiple times that the owner of the gang Tango did not want you to have Tango Leader in your name and I saw that as impersonation, so I changed your name, I believe thats fair.

Not only that it doesn't help to go on an alt account just to minge and abuse members of staff, I had multiple reports about stuff like this, you ignored staff, took the mick out of staff, car minged, impersonated, etc etc.

Hello Cian;

I clearly explained for you to stop building the base as I felt it was unrealistic & unnecessarily big both times, I had my opinion and Antony has his, you continued to build it so I kicked you, that should have been a clear nudge towards "I don't want you to build this", when you re-joined you continued to build it, so I brought you to a roof and asked you "why are you minging" you proceeded to say "your mums minging" I therefore determined that you had No Intention To RP, although I had an inkling about this determination before this incident, and with changing your name, I had explained multiple times that the owner of the gang Tango did not want you to have Tango Leader in your name and I saw that as impersonation, so I changed your name, I believe thats fair.
you did not tell me stop building it (i have video evidence)

you changed my name to (next ones a ban) i did not know it is banable offence to change your name to tango leader jimmy jonesh

you did not tell me stop building it (i have video evidence)

you changed my name to (next ones a ban) i did not know it is banable offence to change your name to tango leader jimmy jonesh
"you did not tell me stop building it (i have video evidence)" - I remember asking you to stop or asking you what are you doing or something along those lines, you then looked at me, and continued so I gave you a good enough warning.

"you changed my name to (next ones a ban) i did not know it is banable offence to change your name to tango leader jimmy jonesh" - The leader of the gang Tango did not want you to have Tango Leader in your name, you were ignoring staff, I feel like a broken record explaining this but you had broken multiple rules you ignored staff, took the mick out of staff, car minged, impersonated, and thats only a few things, the fact that you kept changing your name back to Tango Leader jimmy jonesh and ignored staff clearly showed NITRP, claims you have stated such as "He banned me for building on the streets as a hobo" or "He banned me for changing my name" are false, I wanted to ban you about half an hour before I did because of the constant minging, no other staff looked like they would do this, and when I witnessed you build what I felt was an unnecessarily large base outside of spawn, which I don't think you can even call a base I told you to stop, you carried on placing doors along the walls after you acknowledged me so I kicked you with the reasoning "prop spam - next ones a ban", you then continued to build a similar "base" so I pulled you up to a sit, and asked you the simple question "Why are you minging?" and you replied "Your mums minging" you had no intent to cooperate with me or any staff so I banned you for NITRP.

In all honesty I do not know why this staff report's been made, as I would've been told off if I had done anything untoward stated in the ban appeal, so I haven't done anything wrong or out of staff nature.

I would like to close the report but I do still think you should handle some situations a little differently

I would like to close the report but I do still think you should handle some situations a little differently
Ok, thanks for you opinion, I do not feel I handled the situation poorly but of course it's your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom