Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Frank livi
ID- 76561198439214541
Ban reason: Minge
Ban date: 07/08/2021
Why should we unban you?:
I should be unbanned because I have no prior warnings and when I did the prop block it was around 1 am or 2 am when there was around 7 people and everyone was mass rdming and was also breaking all the rules but someone obviously took advantage and reported me. I know know just to not do something stupid like that and I’m sorry it’s my first ever mistake and I’m sorry for what I did your police RP server is my favourite one of all the moderators are fair and considerate and hopefully you can rethink your decision as I think my ban was in the moment type thing.

fzn

I did the prop block it was around 1 am or 2 am when there was around 7 people and everyone was mass rdming and was also breaking all the rules but someone obviously took advantage and reported me.
Why did you think it was a good idea to break rules

Why did you think it was a good idea to break rules
I did not it was a very bad decision and I regret doing it deeply this was the first time I broke any rules and it won’t happen again especially this type of breaking rules im sorry I did remove the prop block after about. 5 minutes.

Mate you first tried to prop block then entire road outside of spawn, but when people resorted to using their own props to get out (ramps for cars etc), you did the main spawn area instead. I would have added that to the report but my recording of it corrupted. All over the course of about 20 minutes...

Mate you first tried to prop block then entire road outside of spawn, but when people resorted to using their own props to get out (ramps for cars etc), you did the main spawn area instead. I would have added that to the report but my recording of it corrupted. All over the course of about 20 minutes...
Not true I deleted the prop at spawn and you could get out of it don’t lie just because you dislike me.I have had no prior warns

fzn

Your ban has been reduced to 5 days and will expire on Friday, August 13th.

Remember should you be doing something like this in the future your ban will be considerably longer and you won't be given the chance to appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom