Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Warn appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

Name: Jon
SteamID64:STEAM_0:0:204519116
Date of warning issue:10/16/2021 6:20 PM
Member of staff:Antony
Warning reason (screenshot):
Why should we remove the warning?: Explanation Inspector Dababy pressed his panic i responded i went up to LM Gates no one was there to greet me i go in go to the secret room open the door i see 2 people with firearms pointing at me, Drunken said we have a hostage would you like to negotiate something along those lines i of course said sure after pressing my panic button Jones kills me i make a Sit for RDM, Antony sides with Jones even after i explained that, that it isn't the same situation due to them adverting they have a hostage as soon as they kill me they didn't advert before that they had a hostage or anything of that Jones dismisses the sit Jones wasn't punished, I waited over 5 minutes came to LM Mansions drunken greeted me asked if i would like to negotiate he told me to drop all my guns so i did /Me Drops **gun** I Come inside drunken asks what's the highest he can demand for i explain to him the highest is 25k but before i can drop anything jones calls staff Antony Teleports to him i try to explain to them that its a different situation and i remember Antony saying "you can return in 5 minutes" Antony completely ignores my side and picks jones side, after the sit ends jones tells me to leave i protest and say "Jones this is why LM is failing cause you can't communicate" so he gets mad tries to kill me Even though SOD was supposed to teleport me away not leave me there, so i kill jones and drunken cause they both were involved and rescue the hostage, Jones makes another Report for Failrp he said i dropped all my guns which is a Lie cause i dropped one of my guns mentioned above i did /me Drops Gun Gun not Guns, I explain that to antony which he proceeds to tell me i did /me drops guns which i have evidence i didn't he then explained i did it twice /me drops gun and /me drops guns which itry to explain it didn't happen after he noticed he couldn't win he ended the sit.

Hi after reading your comment, I’d like to mention a few things;
1. I never did side with anyone, what I did though was follow my intuition on what had happened. Which at the time I believed Jones was in the right. Not only that but you were also making it very hard to understand and cooperate with you.
2. When you said to have dropped the gun, I checked the logs and saw several contradicting things, there were several drops one of these saying “/me drops guns” which clearly means you dropped all of them cause it’s plural.
3. Lastly I’d like to ask what warning did I issue you cause I no longer recall however I believe it to be a NLR one which was valid because you returned to the same situation even though it was the same. It does not matter if 5 minutes had passed cause you came back to it.
However I’d like to resolve this as peacefully and calmly as possible.

Jon

Purple = Antony
Green = Jon

Hi after reading your comment, I’d like to mention a few things;
1. I never did side with anyone, what I did though was follow my intuition on what had happened. Which at the time I believed Jones was in the right. Not only that but you were also making it very hard to understand and cooperate with you.
You never listened to me i tried to point out facts but you just mostly ignored me.

2. When you said to have dropped the gun, I checked the logs and saw several contradicting things, there were several drops one of these saying “/me drops guns” which clearly means you dropped all of them cause it’s plural. Could you give me a screenshot? cause i remember asking in the sit can i get a screenshot you said sure never got the screenshot, Here's my Evidence i actually dropped a gun not all my guns https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/824328041886515284/900025675581358170/Screenshot_3063.png As you can cleary see in that Photo i did /me drops Gun, No clear where you got logs of me /me drops guns cause i never said /me drops guns so you either fabricated evidence or you was high af.

3. Lastly I’d like to ask what warning did I issue you cause I no longer recall however I believe it to be a NLR one which was valid because you returned to the same situation even though it was the same. It does not matter if 5 minutes had passed cause you came back to it.
However I’d like to resolve this as peacefully and calmly as possible
. Why did you wait 3 days to respond? In hopes i loose any sort of evidence i have? Also i tried to explain to you that i responded to a panic button i never knew it was a hostage situation i wasn't told it was a hostage situation i just responded to a panic button, i breached into the house then the secret room at which point there was 2 London mafia pointing guns at me so i surrendered cause its Fearrp if i did anything, then they shot me without really explaining what was going on so i made a sit for RDM which you dismissed which i believe i heard you say "you can return in 5 minutes" i waited 5 minutes and i returned, As soon as i died then they adverted that they have a hostage at mansions why advert after i die not before or when i breached, they made a sit you teleported just ignored anything i said simply and sided with Someone you are friends with.

4. As Mentioned above why did it take you 3 days to respond? Why didn't you listen to the stuff i said, Why did you try to fabricate evidence? You sided with someone whos your friend, after i came back after the 5 mins drunken asks if i wanted` to negotiate i said sure i come in i ask him what his demands are he said 25k, jones makes a sit with antony coming warning me for rdm ignoring anything i said, After antony leaves Jones proceed to start shooting at me at which point i pull out my ar15 which i didn't drop i dropped my glock, i kill jones and drunken then they start sobbing that i failrped i ignore them and rescue the hostage, Drunken Makes a sit antony takes it he brings me i explain that i dropped A gun not ALL my guns which he said i said /me drops guns, i asked him for Proof he said he will send me a screenshot never got that screenshot to that day.

Hi, I’d like to begin with by saying that I did not intentionally take 3 days on purpose,it has more to do with the fact that I had taken and yet am in a LOA from my staffing duties. On top fp that I have been extremely busy with my studies but that is irrelevant nevertheless.
What you’ve said isn’t completely true, I did give you a chance to explain yourself several times, to which I patiently and calmly heard you, to which you then proceed to insult me and the reporter, I turned a blind eye on this.
When you say I fabricated evidence I feel like you decided to ignore the several times I showed you the log evidence. I would never frame such thing.
My main issue here is the fact that you’ve called me a liar, ignorant and insulted other people, and yet I only warned you for NLR when in reality I should have warned you for Staff disrespect too. The NLR was valid and should remain.

Jon

Red My point
Green Antony's Point

Hi, I’d like to begin with by saying that I did not intentionally take 3 days on purpose,it has more to do with the fact that I had taken and yet am in a LOA from my staffing duties. On top fp that I have been extremely busy with my studies but that is irrelevant nevertheless.

So you took a 3 day LOA when i made a warn appeal?

What you’ve said isn’t completely true, I did give you a chance to explain yourself several times, to which I patiently and calmly heard you, to which you then proceed to insult me and the reporter, I turned a blind eye on this.

How did i insult you? and if i did if you believe you cannot take insults, Play minecraft Wise Words from an Ex Senior Admin.

When you say I fabricated evidence I feel like you decided to ignore the several times I showed you the log evidence. I would never frame such thing.

Log evidence? you just copied the log of me writing /me drops gun editing it adding a s to the gun part and there you go easiliy fabricated

My main issue here is the fact that you’ve called me a liar, ignorant and insulted other people, and yet I only warned you for NLR when in reality I should have warned you for Staff disrespect too. The NLR was valid and should remain.

As mentioned above how did i insult anyone, Is saying a staff member is a liar is staff disrespect now? You say you are completely Equal to everyone but you say you should of warned me for Staff disrespect, How in gods name did i disrespect you????

Hi, I believe we have carried this away from the main topic, don’t even know what your main goal is anymore. If it’s the removal of the warning I have stated previously that it should stay as it was properly enforced.
Apart from that, my LOA has nothing to do with this warn appeal or the situation involving it. Nevertheless I am not forced to disclose the details.
With that being said, I hope you have a good day.

Jon

Apart from that, my LOA has nothing to do with this warn appeal or the situation involving it. Nevertheless I am not forced to disclose the details.

How though, you made an LOA conveniently when i made a warn appeal care to explain?

Actually I don't have to explain you about that, and it doesn't have anything to do with your warn appeal. I believe we are done here however.

Jon

Actually I don't have to explain you about that, and it doesn't have anything to do with your warn appeal. I believe we are done here however.
Why take an LOA exactly when i make a warn appeal in the hopes i loose evidence so it doesn't look bad on your record

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom