Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Warn Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

Name:Jon
SteamID64:STEAM_0:0:204519116
Date of warning issue:11/15/2021
Member of staff:Joshyy
Warning reason (screenshot):FTA
Why should we remove the warning?:So me and a bunch of friends enter sco-19 HQ sco19 come in with firearms pointed at unarmed civilians they cuff tobias don't arrest him or anything just leave him to walk around i get in a shootout with the 3 to 4 sco19 members i kill them all except for helios which i didn't know he hadn't died yet, so tobias comes to me i go to uncuff him cause his arresting officer is dead and helios comes up shoots me when i had a lockpick out, i made a sit joshhy didn't do anything about the sit he just brought me to a sit and warned me for FTA even though itried to explain to him the situation he just ignored me, He said "why didn't you just ask one of the sco-19 officers to uncuff tobias" i explained to him that everyone had died except helios which he just said "Why didn't you get helios to uncuff him" main issue was that helios killed me for having a Lockpick out, which he just ignored and warned me i asked him so he can just rdm? he said "ill talk to him" after i confront him in ooc he mutes me so i literally couldn't do anything, He's just to power hungry.

How am I power hungry? And plus the warn was valid, you uncuffed someone with your lock pick without adverting, if you want to see the video I will send it here. And another thing it is more a PSD thing the so called RDM, because you did go into and raid the SCO base, its just an ROE break.

Jon

"you uncuffed someone with your lock pick without adverting, if you want to see the video I will send it here"

what else am i supposed to do? ask a officer to uncuff him? it didn't really workout cause i Died by him for having a picklock out. Plus i never actually got him out the cuffs, Quite embarrasing seeings staff members try to lie lol https://streamable.com/nk883w No sits were made as far as im aware why did you try to target me? Just cause you was in a Voice channel with Scott, and Daniel Doesn't mean they should influence you to warn people just cause they don't like them, Whenever i tried to confront you about it you just muted me i had no way to voice my opinion you just immediately went to "do a warn appeal" just showing how power hungry you are.

"you uncuffed someone with your lock pick without adverting, if you want to see the video I will send it here"

what else am i supposed to do? ask a officer to uncuff him? it didn't really workout cause i Died by him for having a picklock out. Plus i never actually got him out the cuffs, Quite embarrasing seeings staff members try to lie lol https://streamable.com/nk883w No sits were made as far as im aware why did you try to target me? Just cause you was in a Voice channel with Scott, and Daniel Doesn't mean they should influence you to warn people just cause they don't like them, Whenever i tried to confront you about it you just muted me i had no way to voice my opinion you just immediately went to "do a warn appeal" just showing how power hungry you are.
I'm not power hungry as I said, you shouldve called staff or the SCO member 10 feet away from you to uncuff him if his arresting officer died, and I didn't stop you from voicing your opinion, I stopped you from arguing, as I said to you, "make a warn appeal, if you keep arguing about it I'll mute you" I therefore after you continued to argue, mute you, the warn is valid in every way possible, and I don't see what issue you have with it.

Jon

I'm not power hungry as I said, you shouldve called staff or the SCO member 10 feet away from you to uncuff him if his arresting officer died, and I didn't stop you from voicing your opinion, I stopped you from arguing, as I said to you, "make a warn appeal, if you keep arguing about it I'll mute you" I therefore after you continued to argue, mute you, the warn is valid in every way possible, and I don't see what issue you have with it.
The SCO-19 officer literally shot me to death for picklocking him i don't think he wouldn't have helped me but he would of shot me instead, so please look at what i wrote.

The SCO-19 officer literally shot me to death for picklocking him i don't think he wouldn't have helped me but he would of shot me instead, so please look at what i wrote.
I did look at what you wrote, ask staff then, or advert it, I would understand if you were in the middle of nowhere but you we in SCO being chased by an SCO member.

Denied, you should call staff or ask a police officer to uncuff him rather than picklock him out yourself without adverting anything. This is as another officer might know what he is being arrested for and cell still sentence him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom