Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied mrdm ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
name: - (crime man)
id64: 76561198814727459
date: 14/12/2021
member of staff: "cian"
ban reason: mrdm
reason for unban:

some people and i were messing around in spawn killing eachother, mutualy agreed out of roleplay stabbing and shooting, a pcso arrested me and unarested me it was all fun, then to finish off i decided to wipe em all and call it off becouse you arent meant to rp in spawn, one of the people that was envolved in the chaos chased me with a knife and so i shot at him first one shot hitting cian in the leg killing him instantly, i then started to attempt to wipe them all, shot the guy i thought was the pcso (it was a different pcso right next to him) and i killed the other 2 who were in the chaos with me. i agree it wasnt a good place to do it but realistically i killed 2 people who werent involved (mrdm is 4 people) and i do not think i deserve an mrdm ban for this reason, i think 2 warnings for rdm is more reasonable and maybe one for roleplay in spawn

people involved who were messing around with me (TSB Big Billy, matausas,pcso winky, greg)

https://streamable.com/o4jyhk

Last edited:
Denied, you MassRDM'd in spawn, if you were messing with friends then you should have gone to a secluded area, I may have reduced you ban if you didn't begin to say "it was a miss click" in what I see it as taking the piss out of the staff member telling you off. I would like you to reflect on your behaviour In this incident while you wait your return, as you should've known better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom