Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Warn Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Norris
SteamID64: 76561198138360093
Date of warning issue:
09/05/2024
Member of staff:
Judge Judges
Warning reason (screenshot):
View attachment 2698

Why should we remove the warning:

I was shot at by another player, after which I made a report for ARDM. It was taken immediately, and once the sit had ended I killed the player who had initially shot me, as this was still the same life. I thought this was acceptable since neither of us had died, and if the sit had been responded to slightly later then I would've continued to kill the player prior to the sit.

LikeItPlay

Staff Member
Hello Norris,

you had a situation with Bruce Eagle DEAF before, where he shot you because he thought that you were lockpicking his vehicle. You reported him for ARDM and I came to the conclusion that he needs to be warned for it.
After I returned you both Bruce Eagle DEAF made a sit for RDM where he stated that you killed him right after the previous sit ended with a knife. You argued that you killed him because he damaged you in the previous situation where he shot you because he thought that you lockpicked his car. Since he got warned for it the situation was invalid and over. That means that you cannot counter the previous situation since it was already over.
I warned you for ARDM since I also warned Bruce Eagle DEAF for RDM which is pure fairness.

I hope you understand my decision.

Regards,
Judge Judges | Trial Moderator

Benny

Management
Forums Manager
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Hi Norris,

Thank you for your appeal. We understand your perspective, but the situation was addressed by a staff member, and once resolved, it's considered concluded, even if it's within the same RP life.

Therefore, I am denying your appeal.

We appreciate your understanding and hope you can use this as a learning experience.

Best regards,
Benny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom