Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Billy Bobs Staff Application Volume 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Billy Bob
1.2 How old are you? 13
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 3months
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:1:567696118
1.7 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random Death Match Killing A Player For No RP Related Reason

1. Mark (Suited Citizen) Goes To Barry (Hobo) And Gets Out His Pistols And Shoots Him Because His Buildings Are Quote "Ugly"

2. Person 1 Gets Killed By Person 2 After Respawning Person 1 Gets A Weapon And Goes Back To Kill Person 2 Out of Spite Two Rules Are Broken Here NLR And RDM

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: New Life Rule Being Killed And Returning Before The 5 Minute Cooldown

1.Person 1 Has Killed Person 2, Person 2 Is Angry As He Is Raiding BP So He Decides To Go Back And Carry On Raiding

2.Person 1 Is Killed By Person 2 Person 1 Is Angry As He Has Just Spent The Rest Of His Money On An AK-47 So He Changes Job To A Suited Citizen And Returns With a Pistol And Shoots Him

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: When You Are Outnumbered By Firearms And Fail To Comply With Demands

1. Person 1 Is In a Chase With Five SCO Members They Pit Him And Get Him Out Of The Car They All Have AR-15's Pointed At Him He Fails To Put His Hands Up And Instead Pulls Out A Weapon And Tries To Kill The SCO Members

2. A PCSO Is Taken Hostage By Person 1, 2 And 3 They Advert Strip Comms And Yet The PCSO Comms To Other Officers He Has Been Taken Hostage
2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Prejudice Or Discriminatory Behaviour To A Person Who Wants A Same-Sex Relationship
1.Person 1 Calls Person 2 A Faggot This Is A Word Used For Gay People But is not acceptable

2. Person 1 Tells Person 2 He Wants It Up The Bum

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Predujudice Or Discriminatory To A Different Ethnic Backround
1.Person 1 Binds The N-Word To Their Keyboard And Begins To Spam It Into The Chat

2.Person 1 Kills Person 2 And Person 2 Begins To Shout The N-Word At Him

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Start By Instantly Saying You Cannot Steal An NHS Vehicle And Warn William For It

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Ask For Any Clips And Check For The Advert If There Was No Advert Id Ban William for Mass RDM

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Give Joe A Verbal warning For Putting A Tent On A Sidewalk Warn William For Failure To Advert, And NLR And Tell Him Off For Selling The drugs

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Id Take Joe And Explain Why He Cant Do That AND Give Him A Ban For Mass RDM

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I Am Able To Take Any Insults That Come My Way And Wont Affect My Work As A Staff Member

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? Id Ask For A Second Opinion

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? No

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: 1. I Can Easily Understand People 2. I Have A Good Understanding Of The Rules 3. I Have A Lot Of SPare Time To Staff After School

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
1. School 8AM - 3PM

2. Some Life Commitments

3. N/A
3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
To Give A General Better Feel To The RP Experience In Riverside

Have you received any help when creating this application?No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?Yes

Last edited:
I would also like to add I have been improving activity recently and putting myself out there more taken the clear advice from my last application that not many of you knew who I was

Lads I Quite Literally Haven't Seen Any Of You Two On Recently Maybe We Play At Different Times ?

Last edited:
Denied, your application lacks in quality and you need improvement on your activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom