Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Warning Apeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:Brendon
SteamID64:STEAM_0:0:82240034
Date of warning issue: 2021.09.03
Member of staff:parks (Dababy IG)
Warning reason (screenshot):[Attached Files] (NLR)
Why should we remove the warning?:My warning is unjustified, because while i died in the base raid, i respawned at leslie green and was just waiting for my friend (Hondo) to finish the raid. I was unarmed and was not involved at all. I was in the general area but not by the pub actively being involved. If this justifies a warn, how come when you die in pd and wait outside pd for the situation to be over, why don't you get a warn then too?

Thanks for reading over my report
Regard Brendon

Attachments

• Képernyőkép 2021-09-03 154153.png
    Képernyőkép 2021-09-03 154153.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 12

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
You went back to the same area where you died. Little town isn't that big so you cannot say general area you were on the other side of the road at the most.
PD is completely different to a base raid in ways I shouldn't have to explain.

You went back to the same area where you died. Little town isn't that big so you cannot say general area you were on the other side of the road at the most.
PD is completely different to a base raid in ways I shouldn't have to explain.
But could you please tell me how I got involved in the situation after I died ? I was staying a safe distance away seeing how my partner fights againts the clan that betrayed him. I wasn't giving out information because I had no info to give out, most I could have said if their peaking or not peaking (which I didn't do). I just don't understand that when I was staying away from the situation and just looking how I could have gotten "involved" with the situation again. I in no way tried to get involved in the situation I only just wanted to spectate how he will pull off this 1v2.

Jabbers

Community Owner
Community Management
But could you please tell me how I got involved in the situation after I died ? I was staying a safe distance away seeing how my partner fights againts the clan that betrayed him. I wasn't giving out information because I had no info to give out, most I could have said if their peaking or not peaking (which I didn't do). I just don't understand that when I was staying away from the situation and just looking how I could have gotten "involved" with the situation again. I in no way tried to get involved in the situation I only just wanted to spectate how he will pull off this 1v2.
Still not allowed to go to the same location you died at

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom