Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied weapon buff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: L85 SCO19 gun buff

How will this benefit the community: this gun needs a buff, it'd be nice to use this weapon more often but its pretty trash. it needs its recoil reduced when firing due to there being no recoil control attachments, damage buff and it's rather weak compared to alot of guns and a firerate buff. other than that im sure it would be useable then even if it has next to 0 attachments. Please consider this suggestion so we can use the gun a bit more often. (its the gun that inspector+ spawn with)

Link(s) N/A

aye, also 30 mag is bad xD but we cant change that. damage, recoil and firerate though need buffing if the gun is to even be in the server, otherwise get rid of it or give us the LR300 assault rifle :p

D

Deleted member 372

-1 L85 isn't even that bad the only buff I could think is make it have less spread, and maybe a little more firerate, the recoil is fine, the damage is fine, it's 1 less then the crim MK-18. Also L85 is only accessible to higher up jobs and they also get the op shield which I feel makes up for the gun

+1
My suggestion would be to increase the damage and the recoil, treat it as a more high damage, low accuracy option compared to the LR

-1 L85 isn't even that bad the only buff I could think is make it have less spread, and maybe a little more firerate, the recoil is fine, the damage is fine, it's 1 less then the crim MK-18. Also L85 is only accessible to higher up jobs and they also get the op shield which I feel makes up for the gun
I like this, a firerate increase and a smaller recoil would satisfy it for me, dunno about spread tho

NEUTRAL
while seeing some more weapon balance would be good the ar15 would still most likely be better making the gun not as used and irrelevant

-1, although the gun isn't great I feel like spawining in with a full body shield and an OP gun would be quite unfair

I mean don’t make the gun op I just want the fire rate buffed because to me it feels like it shoots a bit slow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom