Welcome to Riverside Roleplay!

Join us today!

SignUp Now!

Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewis

Name of suggestion: Criminals have pretty much no good weapons anymore.
Link (gmodstore, steamworkshop etc): N/A
Why do you think this should be added?:

all weapons got nerfed and practically making criminals useless in RP now as the AR15 out guns everything and as criminals do not have direct access to this gun its not even fun to play as a criminal, i played earlier today as a criminal and tried to raid PD and raid bank, both times me and selavi got out gunned 2 to 1 with an AR15 i hit most my shots and the AR had a quick burst and killed both of us, please change the weapons.

Lewis

either give crims AR15s or make the other guns actually good, keep in mind the PD should not have the most op guns as they have more ppl, PD should have worse guns as they have so many chances to stop a crime for example a bank raid there could be around 1 or 2 ppl there and 15 PD

Flame

+1 AR15 needs a massive nerf / make it so only SCO19 get it. Personally as a terrorist / other basic criminal job (not a custom job) it is near impossible to win a PD Raid / Bank Raid as we cannot get any guns good enough to fight PD. Even when im online as a terrorist with 6 other terrorists or so it is near impossible to win any situations. (Even with people that can actually get kills)

Silence

I hope you realise most of the time SCO-19 barely ever win fights against a lot of criminals due to high numbers being bad for 1-2 SCO-19 at one time. Also if you care so much, get someone to make an LMT Defender Variant of the AR-15 which is used by Cheshire Police and the British Transport Police.

fzn

Community Co-Owner
either give crims AR15s or make the other guns actually good, keep in mind the PD should not have the most op guns as they have more ppl,

Why not? Irl criminals wouldn't be able to just so easily obtain weapons of war. PD should have an advantage. The way you get around this is to just be smarter than them.

Silence

Why not? Irl criminals wouldn't be able to just so easily obtain weapons of war. PD should have an advantage. The way you get around this is to just be smarter than them.
Thank you fzn, Really good point. Also something I wanted to say.

Lewis

The thing is though FZN RP should be realistic and all however we must keep things balanced as PD has so many people on at a time criminals should have the better weaponry and you cant really out smart them in things like bank situations as you are practically trapped in there as well as PD raid

parks

either give crims AR15s or make the other guns actually good, keep in mind the PD should not have the most op guns as they have more ppl, PD should have worse guns as they have so many chances to stop a crime for example a bank raid there could be around 1 or 2 ppl there and 15 PD
You have never heard of criminals running around a city with AR15's robbing banks we need to make it hard to get weapons.

Liam Townsley

The thing is though FZN RP should be realistic and all however we must keep things balanced as PD has so many people on at a time criminals should have the better weaponry and you cant really out smart them in things like bank situations as you are practically trapped in there as well as PD raid
well get a team of people, if we're going for realism then you wouldn't get away with it. you leave the bank into an open street. you can't be tracked via cameras, etc.

if you fight your way to a car and drive away, chances are you will get away if you drive fast enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom