Join us today!

SignUp Now!

Weed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry

Name of suggestion: Make weed more profitable
Link (gmodstore, steamworkshop etc): N/A
Why do you think this should be added?: Comm Parks has recently made Weed illigal again, and because it's now illigal and a lot harder to make than Lean, I reckon the price of weed needs to be increased. +1/-1 however you like, I'd like to see your opinion.

Mors

+1

I love the weed addon, and I think theres a ton of potential that isn't being used. Being able to make your own weed strain of varying strength and then selling it for a good price would be amazing.

Liam Townsley

Junior-Administrator
PoliceRP Staff
Jailbreak Staff
Council has already been looking into this, suggest numbers.

+1

With Lean giving you, per 10-15 minutes, around about 90k, which is good - meaning that you get roughly 360-450k per hour.
So IMO Weed should give at least 550k per game hour? Weed looks already very fun, I think people just need a little incentive to
start using it like the money boost suggested by Harry.

Jabbers

Community Owner
Senior Management Team
Superadmin
+1

With Lean giving you, per 10-15 minutes, around about 90k, which is good - meaning that you get roughly 360-450k per hour.
So IMO Weed should give at least 550k per game hour? Weed looks already very fun, I think people just need a little incentive to
start using it like the money boost suggested by Harry.
We need a price for each block of weed - that's how it's defined in the config.
Also maybe decreasing equipment costs in addition to buffing the actual revenue made from weed.

Harry

We need a price for each block of weed - that's how it's defined in the config.
Also maybe decreasing equipment costs in addition to buffing the actual revenue made from weed.
It's just not profitable, I tried it for half hour / an hour yesterday and it was just bad money, I barely made a profit... I don't know the in's and outs of it, but I'm guessing lowering the setup cost would be a good start

Jabbers

Community Owner
Senior Management Team
Superadmin
It's just not profitable, I tried it for half hour / an hour yesterday and it was just bad money, I barely made a profit... I don't know the in's and outs of it, but I'm guessing lowering the setup cost would be a good start
Did you not read my post lol
"Also maybe decreasing equipment costs in addition to buffing the actual revenue made from weed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom