Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Add inventory pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Inventory Pickup
How will this benefit the community: So if a player wants to keep a gun in his inventory for later or some money or something they can put it in there inventory a lot of servers have this
Link(s):https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/15 - ps you can find a cheaper one but this is the one other servers have

-1, what is there to stop people from going on late at night and grabbing like 50 AR-15's out of the armoury just to use the next day on crim?

+1 however make it so if you die or leave the game you loose the shit in your inv

fzn

+1 however make it so if you die or leave the game you loose the shit in your inv
Yeah DarkRP has a default pocket swep, I believe it might be super buggy but a temporary one sounds like a decent idea.

Nah nah I like the idea of it being reset on death, would make loads of sense to store weapon shipments in your base etc
Yeah actually, I think however the storage slots should be limited as it’s unrealistic to store about 10 ak’s on yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom