Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied lagans staff app ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name? Indian scammer
1.2 How old are you? 15
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 1 year
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:198277434
1.7 References (if any)? lagan

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM means Random death-match this means you cant just randomly kill someone or kill other players with no valid reason example 1 im walking down the street some man walks up proceeds to pull out his gun and kills me that is RDM example 2 i see someone And proceed to pull my gun out and kill them for no reason that is also RDM example 3 a jihad Kills players in a bombing and kills 2 or 1 players after killing them he adverts bombing thats a late advert and RDM or if a jihad kills someone while in a sit it is also RDM

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR means New Life Rule this means you cannot go back to the area you got killed and have to forget about all Intel on your last life you cannot use this to your advantage you cannot tell people over the radio or advert it or tell anyone in your discord or skype or snapchat whatever you use example 1 like sneaking up on players and killing them proceeding to pull out a gun or something else after you were killed by them you have to wait 5 mins before you go back to the area Example 2 me as pcso i get killed and talk on the radio after i respawn telling them what there doing and when to go and i use this as Intel and tell everyone keep them distracted im gonna sneak up on them and kill them example 3 I was just killed in pd but im still gonna go back there and kill all of them and or go back to that pd raid i dont care about NLR

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP means Fear roleplay This means if you are under gunpoint you must do everything the man says example 1 he proceeds to pull his gun out on me and adverts kidnapping and tells me to get into his car and i walk away or pull a gun out and kill him or just dont listen or while hes kidnapping me i carjack him example 2 im getting mugged and proceed to pull out my gun and kill him or walk away from him or drive away example 3 A jihad is under gunpoint and pulls out his bomb an does a bombing and kills all the police in that area example 4 im speeding down the road and i pc+ pulls me over and arrest me puts me under gunpoint i proceed to run away or pull out a gun and get away from him

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is were you dont like someone because they like there own gender or I insult them for being "gay" example 1 I see someone in public or game and say oh wow you look really gay example 2 nobody like you because your gay and you have no friends no one is ever gonna like you example 3 im getting pulled over by a cop and he comes up to me and says do you know why i pulled you over i say why and he say because you look really gay example 4 if im raiding someone or doing something and someone comes up to me and say if you keep doing that youre really gay example 5 someone joins the server and writes on the wall your gay your gay in 3d textscreen

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is were you dont like someone because of there skin colour or race it can be religion to it isnt just skin colour so example 1 if i went up to somebody and said "go back to your own country" or used racist slurs like the n-word and other stuff aswell example 2 im walking down the street i see a black man and say you are a N-word example 3 im getting pulled over by a cop i say go away you black slave or use other racist slurs example 4 im getting raided by LM and they kill me and start calling me a N-word and to go back to my own country

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I will bring William and Joe and I'll ask Joe what the problem is if he says he didn't advert but I'll check logs and say he did but I will explain to William he is not allowed to steal a NHS van or any PD or another government van if he says he did not ill check logs for his advert and ill question him on this if he had a good excuse for it I will need video evidence to warn him as I wouldn't have grounds to do it

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I will go and check logs to see iv william has adverted if he hasnt I will warn him for FTA and banned or warned for MRDM if william did advert "pd raid" i will tell joe he did and close the sit

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? First off all drug dealers cant build on the street i will tell Joe this in the sit and Then warn William for FTA NLR and RDM if i have enough money i will pay joe the money he sold

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Well its been a while since ive last seen these but I remember it being if no major crimes were adverted then you werent allowed to do it obviously so i would call this MRDM and warn Or Ban joe for MRDM

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have been staff on the server before server shutdown and was banned falsely before as i got unbanned for that reason but server shutdown 2 days after that and also Because I think i can give the server a potential by bringing new players in and making it more RP friendly get rid of those pesky minges MRDM and Help everyone's day out plus help out the server a big bunch i will/can get more players to join asking friends and making the server more populated make it better for everyone else ill be on when staff members are not usually on so people dont minge RDM and break loads more of other rules by saying ill be on on weekends ill be on till like max 5 in the morning on school nights i have to go off at 1am

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I will ask for help by other staff member/higher up staff members to help me and if no staff member are on to help me ill go onto the discord and ask there

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Yes i staffed on this one and 3 other servers

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: I am up late so i can be on at night. I know how to work staff as i have before. have alot off knowledge on the rules im basing this staff app on memory and know the map and other stuff quite well

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: im out most of the day which isnt that good for use. I sometimes cant talk because off issues at home. I was banned perma before but was unbanned for it because off other shit hard to explain on this but had nothing to do with riverside and i was banned for it anyways so you might see that as a bad sign

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? Well i was staff before then all this shit happened and then you know that stuff happened if you need me to explain it ill explain it on discord but i got false banned and i wanted to redo my staff app so i could be staff again

Have you received any help when creating this application? no
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? i dont mind

fzn

You've played less than three hours since you returned, why do you think you should be staff in this case?

You've played less than three hours since you returned, why do you think you should be staff in this case?
i dont know if it matters but i had prob over 40 to 50 hours playtime before shutdown but idk if use only count it from after or previous

I've never seen you online other than today, I would like to see you become more active as well as interact with others before you apply again.

I've never seen you online other than today, I would like to see you become more active as well as interact with others before you apply again.
i couldnt really come on and i just wanted to see if my shit still counts from before server restart

Denied, the grammar on your application needs improving, excluding the fact you've only recently started to play again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom