Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Early morning ban, abusive admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Eire / Honest Pablo
SteamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/id/EireJudas/
Date of ban issue: 11/11/2021
Ban reason attached
Why should we unban you: It was early morning, around 9 am with 4 people online, one user was constantly harrassing me and breaking into my base without using the raid advert to steal money from my printers, I killed him multiple times at which point an admin or mod, don't remember who, came over and shot into my base in character, I shot at him and he warned me for attempted RDM, he then came into my base and told me to change it, which I did, he then warned me for a failbase, he then came back with the same user who was harrassing me before and they both raided my base, the admin also RDM'ed me twice and warned me again when I came back for NLR even though I was trying to protest his actions as the admin, I got kicked because he warned me so much and he continued to support the guy repeatedly entering my base, when I rejoined the server a minute later, my base was gone and they had bought the building to spite me, at which point I called him an asshole and a braggart for bragging about taking it over, he then banned me for two weeks for homophobia because he thought I called him a f*****

I recommend you please check the logs

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    30.2 KB · Views: 15
Scratch that, it was Gerald. Whoever that is aka Parks

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    39.7 KB · Views: 13
Denied, you clearly called the staff member in question a "f*ggot", please do not lie in your ban appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom