Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied WhiteSasch's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: WhiteSasch
SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:37471628
Date of ban issue:
Sat May 6 20:53:10 2023
Member of staff:
RS Marksman Coke fiend
Ban reason (screenshot):
1704311384401.png

Why should we unban you?:

After watching a YouTube video at Sat May 06, I was indeed testing if some props that I've placed would crash the server and apparently they did. I was shocked and got instantly a Permaban, without a warning.
I've always been a good, friendly and helpful player on the server and it was not my intention to do that much of a harm. I made an error in judgment by testing certain props that, regrettably, resulted in a server crash. My intentions were not malicious; I was genuinely curious and wrongly assumed the server had safeguards against such actions.
During my time away, I've taken the opportunity to reflect on this incident. I've revisited the server's guidelines and rules extensively to ensure a deeper understanding. I am committed to upholding these standards and contributing positively to the community.
I hope you appreciate me being honest (rather than making up some excuses that do not make sense) and I would ask you for an unban, since we're now 6 months later...
I promise to never try to crash the server again.

I genuinely appreciate your time in considering my appeal. I assure you that such an incident will never recur, and I am committed to being a constructive member of this community.

Thank you for your attention, and I hope for a favorable decision.

Warm regards,
WhiteSasch

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

You tested to see which props could crash the server so I will just be denying this appeal and you can always make another appeal in 2 week's if you wish too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom