Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Wiz Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiz

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Wiz
1.2 How old are you? 17
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes.
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Since 16/10/21 recently, was here back in 2018 before the shutdown.
1.5 Are you fluent in English? I am.
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:197708590
1.7 References (if any)? N/A.

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM, Random Death Match, would be the unjust or unjustified killing of someone else for example: Player 1 is walking down the street minding his or her business and Player 2 comes along and kills Player 1 with no reason. Another example would be: Player 1 is annoying Player 2 but Player 2 forgets to warn him or her to back off and shoots and kills Player 1.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR, New Life Rule, is forgetting and not using any experiences or incidents from your past life aka before you died or respawned. First example for this would be: Player 1 is shot and killed by Player 2, Player 1 respawns and runs back to Player 2 and is arguing with him or her on why he got killed. Example number two would be: Player 1 is shot and killed by an undercover NCA (Player 2), Player 1 respawns and begins to tell everyone that Player 2 is undercover and to not interact with Player 2.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is bringing a realistic fear to your gameplay. First example: Player 1 has a firearm out on show but puts it away, he is seen by SCO19 and they deploy their firearms and demand his hands to be put up. Player 1 MUST put his hands up or he would be breaking FailRP. Example number two: Player 1 has a weapon out on show, Player 2 tries to mug Player 1 and Player 1 shoots and kills Player 2. This would not be against the ruling of FailRP because Player 1 already had his or her firearm out.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is prejudice or simple despising of a gay person. Example one would be the unjust treatment of someone only because of their sexuality. Example two would be using slurs like the f slur against a gay person in an insulting way or if the person is offended by said insults.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism now a days can be a cloudy definition but from a basic definition: Racism would be the prejudice, antagonism or discrimination by a person, group of people or community against someone because of their racial or ethnic group. An example would be again the unjust treatment of someone only because of their racial or ethnic group. Example number two would be using slurs like the n word against the respected racial or ethnic group because of their racial or ethnic group. A third example I want to state is believing your race is superior or another race is inferior to one another.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Teleport them to a place outside of RP, bring Joe and Willian, explain William did infact advert carjack however, William would recieve a warn for breaking rule D10 (You are not permitted to steal NHS vehicles.)

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Teleport both Joe and William to a place outside of RP, ask if Joe was inside of the PD when this killing happened (Use BLogs if it shows place of death) and also check where the other 6 people was at their deaths. If they were all inside of PD when the raid commenced, no warns will be placed. If any of them was outside of PD when they were killed, I will bring them up and ask about the situation. If William is guilty of RDM, I would warn him for breaking rule B2 xWhatever amount. If the RDM count goes up to 4 or more it will be considered MassRDM and heavier punishment will happen.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Warn Willaim for NLR and RDM, and also remind Joe that he cannot build on the sidewalks.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would take the appropriate steps for joes punishment because of MassRDM. When "No majors" is adverted by the respected rank, bombings are NOT allowed to happen.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I personally do not want to see this as a competition, but I am well under pressure and I have a good understanding of the rules, I am confident with the things I do, I can work independently and dependently and I am not bias in any situation.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would contact a higher up or somebody who knows what I am struggling with to give me a hand.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? I have had staff experience in DarkRP, PrisonRP and PoliceRP.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: Confidence, well under pressure and professional.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: Tendency to take on too much responsibility, overly critical and being highly ambitious.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I always love to help people and it is also something to do in my free time when I am not needed on other things in-game.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes.

fzn

what was your name back then? I don't remember you.

Reactions: wiz

wiz

what was your name back then? I don't remember you.
Back in 2018 I was called “ThatOneChickenNugget” I can make my screenshots on steam public where I was in game messing around :)

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
Neutral As well. I do remember you and have seen you being active, but like Joshyyy, I haven't had an awful too many interactions. Maybe i'll come back later and hit you with that +1. Good luck anyway man :)

wiz

Neutral As well. I do remember you and have seen you being active, but like Joshyyy, I haven't had an awful too many interactions. Maybe i'll come back later and hit you with that +1. Good luck anyway man :)
Thank you. I appreciate it! :)

+1, good responses to the questions and had a few good interactions in game

+1 Cool guy Very active been in a couple sits with this guy, and he is very Serious in that matter would be a good person on the team Good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom