Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted your_mum's staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

your_mum ;)

Staff Member
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? your mum
1.2: How old are you? 15
1.3: Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside? 10 months
1.5: Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6: What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:632480621
1.7: What is your Discord? yourmum4139
1.8: References (if any)? N/A

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random death match is when you get killed for no particular reason.
EXAMPLE 1. Johnny is minding his own buisness walking and cian pulls out a m4 super 90 and kills him.

EXAMPLE 2. afred is making a base with a building sign up and phoenix walks in with an steyr-AUG and guns him down.

2.2: Define metagaming and provide two examples: Metagaming Is Getting infomation Out of a player or being any GOV DEPO and reading chat to get them into trouble.
EXAMPLE 1. billy advert selling drugs at gas station. SCO-19 look at the chat and go to gas station to arrest him, for drugs.

EXAMPLE 2. John adverts selling illegal guns at church sco19 look at the chat and rush down to church and make a warrant to arrest him.
2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Its fearing like how we do in real life but in a roleplay game instead and not valuing your life.
EXAMPLE 1. charlie is robbed by 4 people and tries to kill all of them, That is not valuing life the way it should

EXAMPLE 2. jeffree is pulled over by 2 Goverment officials with weapons and is questioned and tries to kill them but doesn't win. And dies

2.4: What is cop baiting and provide two examples: Cop Bating Is Bullying/harassing pd/sco19/nca to chase you its not a thing anyone would realisticy do in real life.
EXAMPLE 1. Godlez sees a parked officer at mall then proceeds to ram into him and says F*CK the police to draw attention to himself to get into a chase or high speed pusuit.

EXAMPLE 2. Paul is running down the street and sees an officer talking to a civ about something then pual goes up to the police officer and punches him in the back and runs.

2.5: What is discrimination and provide two examples: discrimination is when someone makes fun of another person for e.g there ethnicity, accent or color.
EXAMPLE 1. Bob uses a racial slur againsed someone ingame because there character is a different color.

EXAMPLE 2. Daniel went up to jack and said "get back to the fields you monkey" because of his dark ethnicity.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: Dave has adverted carjack, stolen an NHS members vehicle and drives around the city crashing into multiple parked cars. Tom reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I will explain to dave that its againsed server rules to steal NHS vehicles i would give him a vebal warning as he didnt know its againsed server rules.

2.7: Joe has reported William for killing him for no reason with a car bomb. William (Hitman) states that he had a valid reason as it was for a hit. William has also killed three other people with car bombs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I will check hit logs to see if they were actually hit after revewing the logs if it turned out that there were not hits i would ban him for mass rdm. i would also warn him for killing three innocent by standers.

2.8: Garry has reported James (Gun dealer) for killing him for no reason. James has a base on the sidewalk and has openly advertised it as a gun shop server wide. James states that Garry was not permitted inside his shop. James has killed four people in the last three minutes. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I will inform james that you are not allowed to build on the sidewalk unless you are a HOBO then also inform him that i would have to ban him for mass RDM as he has killed 4 people.

2.9: Harry as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “PD meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes”. Bobby adverts “Base raid” and still proceeds to raid a base despite Harry warning him that raiding is considered a major crime. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? i will teleport to bobby and inform him that your not allowed to to major crimes when there is an active pd meeting taking place as police cant respond to them i wouldnt warn him because he seems like he genrally didnt know that you wernt allowed to do them.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I know you should choose me over other applicants because i am a very hard-working person and want the server to be enjoyable and welcoming.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

I would look at the staff guides/handbook or i would ask another member of staff to help me/assist me.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
yes

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

1. dedicated to help the server to the best of my abilities
2. active
3. hardworking

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

1. ADHD
2. school
3. dyslexia

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
i want to become a member of the staff team to improve people RP experience and get rid of people that ruin the fun in the server for other members and want it to be a welcoming place and im dedicated to help the staffing industry on RSRP.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
1. ADHD
2. dyslexia

Have you received any help when creating this application? NO
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? yeah

Last edited:

Mozzie

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
+1
Nice guy, knows the rules, active on the server. I think you would be a nice addition to the staff team!

Thanks, Mozzie!

Bugware

Junior-Admin
Staff Member
+1
Good knowledge of rules and known within the community. Good fit for the staff team.

NCA DEPTDIRGEN
PD SUPT

your_mum ;)

Staff Member
-1 been rude to me in past and not old enough as wellnot been laying game long
first of all ive never heard of you, 2nd of all there's no age limit, 3rd of all i dont think the people that have been giving me +1 would lie when they get along with me so be annoyed all you want but youve also done this to the other staff apps (the most recent ones) so please refrain from lying on a staff app to ruin the chances of getting the most recent staff apps to get accepted. P.S ive never seen you on the server just heard about you minging so id keep it quiet :)

first of all ive never heard of you, 2nd of all there's no age limit, 3rd of all i dont think the people that have been giving me +1 would lie when they get along with me so be annoyed all you want but youve also done this to the other staff apps (the most recent ones) so please refrain from lying on a staff app to ruin the chances of getting the most recent staff apps to get accepted. P.S ive never seen you on the server just heard about you minging so id keep it quiet :)
1st captain is not my name i use when i am on the sever and i have no reason to lie about you
2nd your statement you just done show me that your clearly not be a good staff member if you can not take criticise about you then how you deal with complain then ?

your_mum ;)

Staff Member
anyway captain have a goodnight hope this was all a misunderstanding hope to get on better terms soon P.S theres not really an age limit.

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Accepted
Please contact a member of management to arrange your staff interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom