Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Zaxe - Staff Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Zaxe
Member(s) of staff's rank:JR ADMIN
Date of Incident: 03/01/24
Information of the Incedent:

I was in the midst of performing my duties as a police officer, apprehending an individual, when unexpectedly, Zaxe committed RDM against me while I had the player restrained. I promptly initiated a sit for the RDM, with no prior affiliation apparent between the two players. During the sit, the moderator handling the case brought in the player I had arrested, questioning if they were acquainted. The player initially denied any connection, but Zaxe attempted to interject and speak over him, as evidenced by the attached clip.

Following this, the moderator (Revamp) informed me that, due to his lower rank, he couldn't take action and suggested that I file a formal report. I agreed to do so, but Zaxe insisted against it, claiming that nothing would come of it. Once the sit concluded, I returned to my duties, only to be summoned shortly afterward to another sit initiated by Zaxe involving the same player who had initially denied any connection. Strikingly, the player's story had drastically changed, asserting a close friendship with Zaxe and playing together for hours. Despite my skepticism and insistence that the sit seemed futile, I expressed my intention to proceed with filing a report. In response, Zaxe threatened to issue a warning, accusing me of disrespect.
Some attached clips have no audio due to a software issue on my side i was given the clip of the sit from the mod who disagreed with zaxes behavior,
Evedence of the Incedent:
https://clipchamp.com/watch/BppmwSv6kjp
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1N0YMiDeBWujy8/d1337if9n5jh?invite=cr-MSxERkUsMjY3OTU1NTQs
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1N10H7_NCSa4zE/d1337IOL2iql?invite=cr-MSxjakgsMjY3OTU1NTQs

Hello Mate thanks for sending this report in.

I did have affiliation with him (Meaning i had a right to kill you for arresting him), i was basing within Westfield's for a short amount of time as a Drug Dealer (On my custom job yeat) selling drugs within my inventory. I hired Tall as a security guard, that's why he's on the job Security guard, to stand outside my base incase of a Police invasion. As i left west fields i decided to walk down to the cocain dealer just by the train station to sell some spare drugs, as i was walking back a theif asked for help, me being me as im a nice guy i told u to stand back while holding a gun at your head to protect this theif. When i put my gun away u held ur gun at me and shot multiple times missing all ur shots. As soon as you shot ur weapon i had authority to kill you, i walked a little bit further down the street by PD garage and hid inside of a little gap by PD garage holding my DSR-50 sniper waiting for u to stand still so i could snipe you. As you was moving about alot i waited for the perfect time to line my shot up and shoot. As i was holding u lineing my shot up, i noticed my security guard getting arrested by you so i took my opportunity to take the shot as u was cuffing him, (I counted in chat) when i done this. I had two reasons to kill you.

1. You shooting at me because i was a armed victim before the whole situation escalated.

2. He was my security guard inside of Westfield's helping me run my Drug Cartel, and you was trying to arrest him so i have full authority to counter.

I would also like to point out the reason TIM said 'no i wasn't no i wasn't in' in Voice chat is because he is new to the server and did not realize i was 'Zaxe' because when i took the sit i was not the same playermodel, as what i was before hand. I spoke to tim after about why he reacted in that way, he stated 'I was scared i was getting accused of something that could of gotten me banned, and i didn't realize it was you because you was a different playermodel'

For Future i have invited him to my gang!

Last edited:
Hello Mate thanks for sending this report in.

I did have affiliation with him (Meaning i had a right to kill you for arresting him), i was basing within Westfield's for a short amount of time as a Drug Dealer (On my custom job yeat) selling drugs within my inventory. I hired Tall as a security guard, that's why he's on the job Security guard, to stand outside my base incase of a Police invasion. As i left west fields i decided to walk down to the cocain dealer just by the train station to sell some spare drugs, as i was walking back a theif asked for help, me being me as im a nice guy i told u to stand back while holding a gun at your head to protect this theif. When i put my gun away u held ur gun at me and shot multiple times missing all ur shots. As soon as you shot ur weapon i had authority to kill you, i walked a little bit further down the street by PD garage and hid inside of a little gap by PD garage holding my DSR-50 sniper waiting for u to stand still so i could snipe you. As you was moving about alot i waited for the perfect time to line my shot up and shoot. As i was holding u lineing my shot up, i noticed my security guard getting arrested by you so i took my opportunity to take the shot as u was cuffing him, (I counted in chat) when i done this. I had two reasons to kill you.

1. You shooting at me because i was a armed victim before the whole situation escalated.

2. He was my security guard inside of Westfield's helping me run my Drug Cartel, and you was trying to arrest him so i have full authority to counter.

I would also like to point out the reason TIM said 'no i wasn't no i wasn't in' in Voice chat is because he is new to the server and did not realize i was 'Zaxe' because when i took the sit i was not the same playermodel, as what i was before hand. I spoke to tim after about why he reacted in that way, he stated 'I was scared i was getting accused of something that could of gotten me banned, and i didn't realize it was you because you was a different playermodel'

For Future i have invited him to my gang!

I possess a recording of the initial encounter, revealing that the first suspect neither sought assistance nor had any affiliation with you. Despite my non-confrontational stance and having a taser ready, youunexpectedly drew a weapon without issuing any warning/advert. In response, I chose to retreat, call for backup, and refrained from firing a single shot. Subsequently, the second suspect struck me, prompting me to pursue them after you had left, as depicted in this clip.
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1N0VSwVfRpkwke/d1337TfKFyVz?invite=cr-MSw2a3IsMjY3OTU1NTQs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom