Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Zero's MethLab 2 changes/additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: I have 2 regarding this mod:

1: Make the gasmask buyable/usable. Since I've tried this mod (which is amazing might I add, way more fun than just shaking a barrel 80 times) I've had the gasses glitch on me a couple of times which doesn't get fixed until your start cooking a new batch. Readjusting the hose does not fix this, only when the gasses fully stop are you able to move the hose so that the gasses move as well.
The gasses being in the wrong place and slowly killing you can be annoying when you have to access the machines as well as move around your base.

2: I'm not sure if this is server related or mod related so there might not be any possible solution. Transporting the cooked product towards the meth buyer is currently impossible since the pallets just falls through the floor of all vans (I've yet to try a pickup truck but since this way you can see the meth being transported this doesn't seem very viable to me.

TLDR: Make the gasmask from Zero's Methlab 2 a purchasable item and (try) to make it so that the drugs/pallets don't fall through cars/vans anymore.

How will this benefit the community:
These 2 changes would make making meth more viable as well as opening options as far as bases go (instead of being limited to making it in the houses besides the dealer exposing you to a lot of raids).

Link(s):
Zero´s MethLab 2 ? (Drug Script) · gmodstore

Check the video at aprox: 10:30 for demonstration of the gasmask

fzn

Suggestion: I have 2 regarding this mod:

1: Make the gasmask buyable/usable. Since I've tried this mod (which is amazing might I add, way more fun than just shaking a barrel 80 times) I've had the gasses glitch on me a couple of times which doesn't get fixed until your start cooking a new batch. Readjusting the hose does not fix this, only when the gasses fully stop are you able to move the hose so that the gasses move as well.
The gasses being in the wrong place and slowly killing you can be annoying when you have to access the machines as well as move around your base.

2: I'm not sure if this is server related or mod related so there might not be any possible solution. Transporting the cooked product towards the meth buyer is currently impossible since the pallets just falls through the floor of all vans (I've yet to try a pickup truck but since this way you can see the meth being transported this doesn't seem very viable to me.

TLDR: Make the gasmask from Zero's Methlab 2 a purchasable item and (try) to make it so that the drugs/pallets don't fall through cars/vans anymore.

How will this benefit the community:
These 2 changes would make making meth more viable as well as opening options as far as bases go (instead of being limited to making it in the houses besides the dealer exposing you to a lot of raids).

Link(s):
Zero´s MethLab 2 ? (Drug Script) · gmodstore

Check the video at aprox: 10:30 for demonstration of the gasmask
iirc the gas mask is a completely seperate addon

fzn
I've done some more research into it and the gasmask shown does require extra addons and stuff. What doesn't need extra addons is just editing the config so that everyone using the drug dealer role doesn't get any poison damage.

[///////////// POLLUTION
zmlab2.config.PollutionSystem = {
// Should the machines start to pollute the area once they produce meth?
Enabled = true,

// Multiplies the produced pollution amount (The more a area is poluted, the more damage a player gets and the longer it takes to dissipate the pollution)
Multiplier = 1,

// How much pollution evaporates / dissapears per second?
EvaporationAmount = 3,

// Performs a trace for a more realistic result but costs more performance.
UseTraces = true,

// How much damage does pollution inflict per second (Damage ranges between min / max depending on pollution amount)
Damage = {min = 1,max = 10},

// You can use this to make certain players immune against the poison gas, So there will be no damage or screen effect
ImmunityCheck = function(ply)

// If you enable this check then superadmins are immune against the poison gas
//if ply:IsSuperAdmin() then return true end

// You can write something like that to check if the player is wearing a GasMask Accessory, (Requieres SHAccessory)
if ply.SH_AccessoryInfo and ply.SH_AccessoryInfo.equipped and ply.SH_AccessoryInfo.equipped["zmlab2_gasmask"] == true then return true end

// If you gonna check for a player model (hazmat) then make sure you define the original model path the model was compiled for
// aka the path that gets returned via :GetModel() and not the path the model is currently located
// You can find a guide for this here > https://www.gmodstore.com/help/addo...tectioncheck-not-working-correctly-for-models
end,

AmountPerMachine = {
// Every second while acid gets heated
["Furnace_Cycle"] = 3,

// Every second while Ingredients getting mixed
["Mixer_Cycle"] = 4,

// Every second while the meth getting refined
["Filter_Cycle"] = 6,

// Every second while the meth is getting filled on the trays
["Filler_Cycle"] = 2,

// Every second while the meth is getting frozen
["Frezzing_Cycle"] = 3,
}
}

Last edited:

fzn

Yeah I'll look into this, sounds like a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom