Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Ban apology

Name:Miksujr
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:434536163
Date of ban issue:19.4.2024
Member of staff:SUPT Burketooon 2623 on Duty(STEAM_0:1:64269379)
Ban reason (screenshot):1714911653497.png (My ban was made longer, 3 weeks)

Why should we unban you?: Im sorry for the things i did to get banned. But im confident to say that i have changed my behavior. I wont do dumb thing no more. - MiksuJr

Burketon

Senior-Moderator
Staff Member
Hi Miksujr,
I trust you are well.

You were banned for calling someone the N word over what originally would have been a warning. You then came on to the discord and forums to argue about your ban and state you never said that. You have previous history surrounding racism and discrimination towards players. You have also stated in your ban appeal that you are "confident to say that you have changed your behavior" I dont find that that is actually true given your already repeated offenses and the lack of remorse shown in your previous appeal and on the discord and in my DMs.

Regards
Burketon

rashy

Event Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Denied - We take racism very seriously, you will have to serve your whole ban length.

Top Bottom