Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied NEW ADMIN DOESNT KNOW WHATS GOING ON

I'm in a police chase in a bus , I then am getting rammed by two officers up the rear of my bus while also doing the max speed a bus can do down towards pd after the tunnel , a person then who by the way is only on the server to mess around ( running round prop blocking cars with prop gun ) and running across road in front of cars runs directly infront of me and when im taking the inside lane to actaully make it round the corner ( busses turning circles are shit ) the guy clips my bus and dies , i then get put in a sit where the guy ( with no clip ) says i swerved onto the pavement and killed him on purpose , the new admin who ive never heard of before and is clearly inexperienced decides to warn me for VRDM instead of VDM and gives me a 3 hour ban . Please make training for admin more hard and get decent ones like there was a year ago .

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Please follow the given template
Name:
SteamID64:
Date of warning issue:
Member of staff:
Warning reason (screenshot):
Why should we remove the warning?:

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Denied
Closed due to no response after 10 days and failed to follow template.

Top Bottom