Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted RDMx2 warning appeal by Your Mum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: MaliciousPotatoes
Steam64ID: STEAM_0:1:513140560
Date of warning issue: 22nd of April 2024 (5 days ago)
Member of staff: Your Mum
Warning Reason: 1714247214808.png
Why should we remove the warning?

I was rammed into by a car which did damage to me and therefore became a threat to life. I chased the car and lost pursuit, but later found the vehicle again with the same driver and shot at it, killing two passengers. I was then on the server for another five minutes before heading offline, and I must have been warned then. I think this warn should be removed because I had valid reason to shoot the vehicle, I had stayed on for a decent amount of time incase of a sit, and because I have not been warned for RDM before. (I only discovered this warn after checking my warns for fun.)
The warn certainly occurred after I left the server as the date of messages in chat show me on just before the warn was given, so there's no doubt that the situation I was warned for is the situation in the video.

Here is some video evidence of what happened: (actual killing happens 2:40 in)

MysticCaravan

Staff Member
dont think potato should be warned as he didnt even know he got warned till after the fact so wasnt their to back up is case and i agree with jaf potato never breaks the rules always on rpu being a g

Benny

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
Hi MaliciousPotatoes,

Accepted

Since you were on RPU at the given time and were roleplaying, I don't see how this could lead to "RDM," especially considering we have a DO case system in place. If there was an issue, you should have been reported instead.

I won't delve into the in-game roleplay content of this matter, but I recommend you to be more careful in the future.

Kind regards,
Benny.

Reactions: Jaf
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom