Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied unban me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: foreskingod
SteamID: 76561199596300407
Date of ban issue: 4/4/24
Member of staff: doesn't say
Ban reason (screenshot):

1712269761545.png

Why should we unban you?: Obviously an admin with no brain has misunderstood the situation , some guy quite literally doing a borat voice and even admitting to doing so arrested me , my freind then countered and killed him so i was taunting in a borat voice saying " hello my name is (his name ) i sound like borat and im from khazacstan i shouldnt have left to become a police officer as now im dead " - all of this being a silly joke and me doing the voice of borat from the movie and taunting him . This is not RACISM it is a funny joke which offended nobody and the admin banned me being blind on understanding the joke and even without a report . If you havnt watched borat and do not get what i am saying google it or type it in on youtube and you will see what i was saying is harmless and is not racism - ps admin please get some insight on the situation before banning somebody for such lengthy amounts of time .

Attachments

• 1712269745311.png
    1712269745311.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 1

rashy

Event Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Staff Member
Denied - Your previous ban was reduced, you have been banned for racism in the past please take this time to learn from your mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom