Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Warning appeal for fearp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mufaba from congo

Staff Member
Name: Mufaba from congo
SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:151450262
Date of warning issue: 21/02/2024
Member of staff:Gatesway
Warning reason (screenshot): Fearrp
1708540528487.png

Why should we remove the warning?:
tbh i think gatesway went a little fast to warn me for it

Fear rp rule states the following
FearRP implies that you must value your character's life when threatened. FearRP applies either when you have no weapons in your possession and are being threatened with a firearm or you are armed but outnumbered by individuals with firearms. If you have your firearm drawn prior to intiation, FearRP does not apply.

the only person i saw was an nca with their gun out but on safety the rest either had a red key or tazer out

nor would i have gotten out either way because of 4 officers with their tazer out

i dont normally whine about warns but i think this warn was handed out too fast

So i was shot and killed and i got revived and i moved arround trying to evade cops from tazing me (most put their gun either away to taze me or put it on safety)

then gates way said fearrp which was really quiet and hard to hear because of other people screaming tazer i get frozen not even 5 seconds into trying to evade the tazer and get warned for fear rp but in reality all guns were either away or on safety cus i wasnt a threat to life due to the no combat rule after revival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom