Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Warning Appeal (OliMatrix)

Status
Not open for further replies.
date of warning 02/03/24
in game name - OliMatrix
admin - cant remember
warning reason - car minge (sorry no screenshot)

you should unban me please because I am innocent of this crime, bobbl is the one whom reported me, the so called "mod" who i know for a fact other members of staff do not like or appreciate, bobbl reported me to an admin for car minge because i hit the back of his car once, he has a video of me doing so if you want to watch it. I openly admit I did hit him but it was an accident and it happens 100 times a day to me and everyone else its just an accident. Car minge is not accidental crashes from going too fast. Bobbl has had it out for me since the start and I hate him more than anyone on the entire server. Ask anyone else in the staff team if they have a problem with me and they will tell you no. I was also warned for disrespect because of how I talked to bobbl in the sit, I have no regrets what so ever about that one but if that could be appealed also it would be great.
Please ask other staff members if Bobbl should even be part of the team, he is just such a negative addition to your server and its a shame he exists tbh.

Hello, use the provided format for warn appeals please : ) (not handling your appeal just needed you to do that)

Name:
SteamID64:
Date of warning issue:
Member of staff:
Warning reason (screenshot):
Why should we remove the warning?

jakey

Staff Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Graphics Designer
Accepted

The warn will be removed. Please send me your STEAMID64 via discord and I will remove it.
Discord - #jakey03

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom