Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by abdul

1. A

Accepted unban appeal

So why didn't an admin bring me if I instantly rejoin bud I'm not wanting to come across hostile or anything along them lines I just don't understand how it says that when I didn't rejoin it's weird as shit , I know your only going on the information you have yourself , I genuinely wouldn't...
  2. A

Accepted unban appeal

I don't wanna go back and forth over it as it's pointless when you think diffrent , I just feel I didn't break any rules as I wasn't aware that he was car jacking me , I never once said I am entitled to break the rules but if that's how u percept that no worries , If the clip can be uploaded...
  3. A

Accepted unban appeal

I literally left after my timer had ran it , I wasnt aware that he tried to take my car etc , I clicked the dissconent button in main menu to leave i i didnt leave join and leave , I wouldnt break the rules over such a minor thing like a carjack when i have been buying from the store etc , I...
  4. A

Accepted unban appeal

Name abdul wholesalers STEAMID: 76561199648374803 Ban date: 19/03/2024 Admin: mr miyagi ban Reason:ltarp I died to ghost as he started a rs raid , I waited out my respawn timer and left has i had Togo eat dinner upon my return i have realised ive been banned, i dunno if there has been a...
Top Bottom