Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name abdul wholesalers
STEAMID: 76561199648374803
Ban date: 19/03/2024
Admin: mr miyagi
ban Reason:ltarp
I died to ghost as he started a rs raid , I waited out my respawn timer and left has i had Togo eat dinner upon my return i have realised ive been banned, i dunno if there has been a miscommunication or something from someone , Ghost was a suited citizen so i didnt think i would have to wait to be repawned from nhs or anything to be jailed thank you for reading this.

you were banned for 1 day because as you died and your car was being stolen you left the server and then rejoined to avoid your car being stolen ghost has clips of this and i have seen them, i was advised by kai to ban you for 1 day, ghost also said after you rejoined you left again not long after so you saying you had too go for dinner is suspicious

I literally left after my timer had ran it , I wasnt aware that he tried to take my car etc , I clicked the dissconent button in main menu to leave i i didnt leave join and leave , I wouldnt break the rules over such a minor thing like a carjack when i have been buying from the store etc , I died as he was raiding Rs and not stealing my car so im unsure how the clip shows diffrent if this is the case can it be uploaded so ican see myself

I literally left after my timer had ran it , I wasnt aware that he tried to take my car etc , I clicked the dissconent button in main menu to leave i i didnt leave join and leave , I wouldnt break the rules over such a minor thing like a carjack when i have been buying from the store etc , I died as he was raiding Rs and not stealing my car so im unsure how the clip shows diffrent if this is the case can it be uploaded so ican see myself
i can ask him for him to upload the clip and unfortunately buying from the store doesnt mean you cant break rules, in the clip it shows you leaving and joining back instantly so from what i seen a ban is deserved

I don't wanna go back and forth over it as it's pointless when you think diffrent , I just feel I didn't break any rules as I wasn't aware that he was car jacking me , I never once said I am entitled to break the rules but if that's how u percept that no worries , If the clip can be uploaded that would be helpful as I didn't leave and join back Instant , Can I ask if I joined back instant why was I not brought from an admin etc it just all doesn't seem to make sense , I just feel it isn't right when I was aware he was stealing it it's not like I was alive he stole my car and I was watched it , After I died my partner shouted me dinner was ready I came back to timer finsihed so I left the server and went for my dinner because I know I'm not aloud to go afk on RS

I don't wanna go back and forth over it as it's pointless when you think diffrent , I just feel I didn't break any rules as I wasn't aware that he was car jacking me , I never once said I am entitled to break the rules but if that's how u percept that no worries , If the clip can be uploaded that would be helpful as I didn't leave and join back Instant , Can I ask if I joined back instant why was I not brought from an admin etc it just all doesn't seem to make sense , I just feel it isn't right when I was aware he was stealing it it's not like I was alive he stole my car and I was watched it , After I died my partner shouted me dinner was ready I came back to timer finsihed so I left the server and went for my dinner because I know I'm not aloud to go afk on RS
as you said there is no point arguing i will get the clip and upload it now

In the bottom left hand corner it is clear your steam id and name left and rejoined if you need to see the full clip ghostt has it and will show it to you
image.png

So why didn't an admin bring me if I instantly rejoin bud I'm not wanting to come across hostile or anything along them lines I just don't understand how it says that when I didn't rejoin it's weird as shit , I know your only going on the information you have yourself , I genuinely wouldn't break the rules the first day I was on I was abit of a minge but from then I've been sound , The Ban will be up tonight but i didn't intentionally break any rules or try to ruin anyone experience why I have appealed, Why can the picture but not clip be provided , Isn't it possible I left just as he car jacked me hence why I didn't realise?

jakey

Staff Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Graphics Designer
Accepted

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this occasion but in future please refrain from disconnecting within an RP situation. Even if you have died, it's better to wait a little bit before you disconnect to avoid situations like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom