Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Alawwy

1. A

Denied Arms staff application

+1 great staff app and never had any negative roleplay experiences with you, deserves a shot at staff.
  2. A

Denied staff app

I don't see you either, what time do you usually play?
  3. A

Denied staff app

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Alawwy 1.2 How old are you? 17 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? around 2 months 1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:423982920 1.7 References...
  4. A

Denied Pringles Staff Application

+1 great guy knows the server rules well and clearly shows he has experience in riverside. great fit for staff.
  5. A

Denied Robert Stores' Staff Application

+1 very good member active and stays professional when on job! great fit for a staff member.
  6. A

Accepted Fire's Staff App

+1 Nice guy and good problem solving skills at LM, would love to see him join the staff team.
  7. A

Denied Buff Weed

+1
  8. A

Denied Ryan's Staff Application

+1 Very Nice Application, knows the rules very well he is also higher up in many departments.
  9. A

Denied ZORO HEISENBERGS APPLACATION

+1 nice guy i love him he is my husband love you hubby :) knows the rules.
Top Bottom