Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Alawwy
1.2 How old are you? 17
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? around 2 months
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:423982920
1.7 References (if any)? no

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
Random death match, randomly killing someone for no reason or for the fun of it.
1. Person A wanted to try out his new CJ shotgun by shooting person B without his consent.
2. Person A thought its funny to stab person B while he is arresting a criminal. (did not advert counterarrest and no affiliation)

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
New life rule, you have to forget everything about what happened in your past life and cant return to your death spot within 5 min of your death.
1. Person A is raiding Person B base, person B kills person A, Person A immediately returns to person B and kills him.
2. Person B mugged Person A and killed him, Person A respawns and looks for person B and kills him.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP is when you don't value your life.
1. Person B Mugs Person A, person A proceeds to pull out a shotgun and kill person B.
2. Person B and person C decide to kidnap person A, B and C advert kidnap and strips weapon, comms. person A does not comply with their commands and he pulls out a weapon and shoots both.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
showing negative attitude and actions towards homosexuality.
1. person A kills person B for finding out he is gay
2. person A swears at and denies person B to attend a NCA tryout because person B supports trans people.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
racism is discrimination between people who are of a different ethnicity, skin color, or religion to you.
1. Person A kills a PCSO because the PCSO has a black skin and person A proceeds to call him the n word.
2. Person A kills person B and swears at his religion because person B is Muslim.
Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I will question William about why he stole an NHS vehicle, if he seems like he is new and does not know the rules very much I will educate him about it and let him off with a verbal warning, if he isn't new I will warn William for crimes against NHS. I will explain to Joe that he did infact adverted carjack however he did steal an NHS vehicle and that's against server community rules. I will return the NHS vehicle to its owner.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

first I will make sure he did in fact advert PD raid, if not then I would warn him for failing to advert and Mrdm. if he did then I would ask both for a clip that shows Joe has entered PD. if sufficient evidence is given to me that Joe was inside the PD during the raid then I would explain to Joe why William did not rdm. if evidence suggests that Joe was not in PD then I would proceed to warn William for rdm.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I will warn William for Breaking NLR and would explain to Joe that he cant have a base on the sidewalk unless he is a hobo. I will also try to make William give the money to joe.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I will speak to Joe to find out why he has bombed 10 people while a PD meeting has started. if he seems to not know that he cant do that then I would inform him about the rules and let him off with a verbal warning. if he knew what he was doing I would warn him for interrupting a PD meeting and Mrdm

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

because a lot of the time I play riverside I always come across these prop blockers in the main tunnel, and I always wished to have the power to kick them. also I sometimes play at a time where there are no admins on and the server just goes mayhem.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

I would contact a higher ranking admin than me for support.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?

No

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

I am fair and wont pick sides, I have good problem solving skills, and I'm trustworthy

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

I've got a lack of experience in being an admin as its my first time, but that would come with time, I'm not always available during weekdays, I don't really like giving out a lot of warns and punishment as I would feel bad.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?

I've played this server for a while now and I have really come to enjoy it here, its my first gmod server and I don't have plans in changing the server i play on anytime soon, and also as I said before I hate them prop blockers and prop minges. and I sometimes play at a time when no admins are on and the server goes crazy with the rdm.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?

No

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? ye ok

Arm

+1
Good guy pritty nice in game but his activity isent great could just be my timezone but yea i think he would make a great staff member

Positive
Alawwy is a really nice guy, he plays usually at night times and that’s when I see him most, he has the skills to become staff. His app has quite some room for improvement. Goodluck.

+1,
Respectful person, has good knowledge of the rules, a Higher Up Management in a criminal department, good fit for staff, clearly knows what he's doing.

Denied, I would like to see some more of you ingame before reapplying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom